forum

Mouse Sensitivity Spikes???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vSanguine
Long Post short, I play with 1750 DPI at 1x sens but at some points of the map it feels like the sensitivity increases automatically and then goes back down to 1x just as fast and I'm pretty sure it does since I'm a consistent player who has good jump accuracy, and there's no way I'd firetruck up small jumps at the magnitude these sens spikes make me miss. Also I noticed this effect over a period of 3 days. Didn't post on the first day since I probably just was tired right? But no, even after getting ample amounts of sleep and doing sufficient warmup, this happens. Here's what I do know

1) It's not lag
2) I have a reliable driver for my mouse
3) Smh I need to stop playing this game and focus on real stuff

Anyways yeah. If you've experienced this too then post your experience too and if you're someone who probably knows how to solve this issue, post your opinions, anything's welcome. Have a good day.
Vuelo Eluko
is enhanced pointer precision on
is raw input on
Topic Starter
vSanguine

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

is enhanced pointer precision on
is raw input on

Nah, I ain't dumb, Enhanced pp is off in both Hardware setting and mouse driver settings and I ALWAYS have Raw Input on. Also I just noticed this now, my sens becomes higher for some maps and stays that way, but that could just me me right? Which is why I picked two difficulties of a map that have very similar objects at the same speed and there is a clear difference between my sens in the two maps.

https://prnt.sc/mm57xf

^ Also btw a lot of my maps are displaying that way like the MONSTER map. I never go anywhere near the osu folder. have the icon pinned to my taskbar and thats how I access osu. Seems like my osu could be damaged?
Raijin91
I feel the same thing happens to me sometimes. I always thought it was just my imagination, but now I'm not so sure.

I also feel a change in sens when I do sliders sometimes, but again, I don't know if it is just my imagination.
Juuuuuuuuul
When i feel that, it's mousepad cleaning time !