forum

Basically what I think is happening

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pentaqola
The shitpost thread is locked for some reason. Now plenty of people want the thread back.
A petition started, seems like a fight for the thread since there are two sides now. I feel a sense of war going to happen, probably just something bad.
Luckily there are more people willing to revive the thread than leave it in the grave.
I don't know what will be the outcome, but I already sense something not great.
Might just be me. Feels like OT went downhill after that lock.

btw #ReviveShitpostThread holy shOOt I need that thread for my daily needs AAGH
abraker
As someone who has analyzed OT history, it doesn't feel like a war is coming. The last war, the OT civil war, was primarily caused by the then newfags and oldfags arguing over how OT should be run. We are nowhere at the point right now.
Vuelo Eluko
bring back brian
johnmedina999
no
LazerLove
levesterz
M9k3 4 n3w 0n3
TheLegendaryHD
why "YELLING THREAD" still not locked yet ?
its more useless than SHITPOST THREAD
abraker
I would like to forward that motion
Penguin

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Just because it's useless doesn't mean that it should be locked. If it's useless then just let it die, there's no point in locking it. A few people still like posting in it anyways.
TheLegendaryHD

Penguin wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Just because it's useless doesn't mean that it should be locked. If it's useless then just let it die, there's no point in locking it. A few people still like posting in it anyways.

basically SHITPOST THREAD
Penguin

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Penguin wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

lmao, if you think that those two are in any shape or form similar, then you are delusional. Yelling thread is mostly used for people trying to rant or vent, while shitpost thread was used for fun shitty spam.
Aiseca
Wow, for once you made a thread that isn't as bad as you usually do.
Heh, nice~
TheLegendaryHD

Penguin wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Penguin wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

lmao, if you think that those two are in any shape or form similar, then you are delusional. Yelling thread is mostly used for people trying to rant or vent, while shitpost thread was used for fun shitty spam.

oh i didnt know that, i only visit yelling thread once
Sosteneshion

Death himself took the thread down, I wanna have some hope, but it's too unrealistic to believe that they will unlock it.
War? what war? we are just discussing/arguing like gentlemens
abraker
Reminds me the OT Executions during the day of death. Tho that time it was denizens on the chopping block, not threads

I lost so many clones that day
Topic Starter
pentaqola
okay guys you can stop mentioning how i thought there was war. i know nothing that bad is happening anymore, except for the shitpost thread being locked for now and possibly forever. thanks for telling me that.
abraker
you should read OT's history in the chronicles
LazerLove
A civil war... fighting for the shitpost

Moderators VS Normal Users

Finally a good excuse to punch people for no reason
Serraionga
How to defeat Death: