forum

[CLOSED | STD | 1v1] Game_Osu Tourney Winter/Spring

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pseh

Hello and Welcome to the third edition of the Game_Osu Tourney!

For the newcomers here, which are most of you, we'll be explaining real quick how this tournament came to be. The Game_Osu Tourney is originally a 1v1 french tournament hosted by 0xy and Kaanibaru and supported by famous french Twitch streamer, Sardoche. The idea for the first edition came from discussing on the #game_osu channel on Sardoche's Discord server. The goal of it was mainly to create a ranking between players for the users of the Discord, and most importantly have fun. Thus, the first edition of the Game_Osu Tourney was born.

Fast forward a few months later, we're in Autumn. The turning point of this tournament, being the second edition, and from where most of the current staff accepted to help out with this tournament, and where Sardoche decided to support this tournament and host the finals on his own channel, making it gain a LOT of popularity, hitting 200 registered players, only for a French tournament. And therefore, after this we thought of going even crazier. Thus was born the third edition of this tournament: A 1v1 international tournament, yes. But what if it had the biggest solo cashprize ever offered on osu? Welcome to the third edition of Game_Osu Tourney. We'll let you figure out on the website how everything works!

Kaeldori
first
Kebab De Poche
Pog
Tigre de poche
Vive Logitech
Kasumi-sama
wtf logitech
Mirthille
et merce logitech
Kammthaar
logitech qui carry