Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Roses are red,

violets are blue.

Thread Necromancy exists,

and there's some points for you.

x2
Aiseca
Ahh.. I'm busy with storyboard, cant do that UwU!
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Roses are red,

violets are blue.

Thread Necromancy exists,

and there's some points for you.

x2

x3
levesterz
x Lony
I see myself on that discord image of Penguin
TeeArctic1
I just want to be in a picture with penguins
Sir Duckford
I just want to be in a picture with ducks
Aiseca

Achromalia
REMINDER THAT THREAD NECROMANCY IS SCARY WHEN ANYONE CAN GET 2 HOURS WORTH OF POINTS. YIKES.

i hope tad's around... ;w;

EDIT: HOLY FUCK. IT'S LIKE 3 HOURS BY NOW. HELPPP.
Westonini
lol if i was 4 minutes sooner i would have claimed it all.
Achromalia
thank fuck.

TN gives me heart attacks sometimes. I usually expect the worst to happen and act accordingly, but I'd still be hopeful. Even if I don't have the greatest of leads right now, since I'm a fair bit behind. All I need is to keep up and maintain a moderate pace. I thrive on consistency and activity, and can plan my points best in those cases. But other times, I just have to wing it.

Ah, you could take note of that as well and develop your strategies as you wish. At least people will be active -w-
Fhaye
new forum is shit
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

thank fuck.

TN gives me heart attacks sometimes. I usually expect the worst to happen and act accordingly, but I'd still be hopeful. Even if I don't have the greatest of leads right now, since I'm a fair bit behind. All I need is to keep up and maintain a moderate pace. I thrive on consistency and activity, and can plan my points best in those cases. But other times, I just have to wing it.

Ah, you could take note of that as well and develop your strategies as you wish. At least people will be active -w-

Eh, I don't really put much thought into TN anymore. But still it'd be nice if I could get 1st once more.
Plini
that thread is stupid

#changemymind
Achromalia

Plini wrote:

that thread is stupid

#changemymind
no need, really. if y'think it's stupid, then that's quite fine. i don't have any reason to care or focus on changing your mind on a thread that might as well be as trivial as any other.

nonetheless, i enjoy TN. ideally, i think it'd keep us active in Forum Games, but even now, there's moments where nothing happens at all for a solid few hours.

so anything i state would be for anyone who cares enough to post in TN.

#fairenough
Plini
It's not stupid. That was mean, i apologize for that. ><

I just don't understand at all why it gets so much hype. I guess maybe I'll find out soon if I keep on lurking this forum.
Westonini
I don't know if hype is the word for it. I wouldn't really say it's hyped up, it's more like it just gets discussed somewhat often (95% of the time by Achro). And at least in my case it's just something fun on the side that doesn't take much thinking. Yet strangely enough it can feel a bit competitive, especially if you're trying for 1st.
Tad Fibonacci
It's ok, it is stupid.
Stupid doesn't mean bad. Just because something is stupid doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.
I find most of the contents on OT stupid, but I still find them interesting and wholesome.
Aiseca
REEEEEEEEEE
pentaqola
SAMSUNG SmartFridge
Aiseca

Place the avatar in the head, Simple.
Serraionga
Enter.

Destination: SALADLAND
Coordinates: X: 333714.0023 / Y: 7394954,65
Environment: Empty Void, a fragment of another world
Temperature: 30 sp6a͏g̀̕h̴̸͟s̡͝g͏҉̕͢͜&̧/̀͏͘͞65 units
Distinct features: Small chance of seeing Bowsette. Location files might fail to load properly.

Westonini
I didn't think I'd be able to escape that one.
abraker
We stray away from sanity one step each post
ColdTooth
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
levesterz
we breath in a part of star everytime .That mean, we can control star
abraker
Careful controlling the star. They can get so much exposure before it all goes down to their core, and it's hard to go back then. Years of fixing may do, but at that point the damage is done.
levesterz
But I dont wanna fix star . I just like to see them go boom boom
Aiseca
Too late mah Bois. Madness has begun....
ColdTooth
a10505896059595
levesterz
Nya
ColdTooth
delet this
Plini
k wea broder
TeeArctic1
What if every anime was like it is now, but they had photorealistic eyes instead?
Aiseca

TeeArctic1 wrote:

What if every anime was like it is now, but they had photorealistic eyes instead?

It's just makes them creepy. Leave anime as it is..
levesterz

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Isnt anime eye is already photorealistic since they are real?
Westonini
Whoa, anime is real? Which portal do I need to take to get there?
Aiseca

Westonini wrote:

The noose nebulae portal my friend.
Westonini

Aiseca wrote:

Westonini wrote:

The noose nebulae portal my friend.

omw
show more