levesterz

Serraionga wrote:

Myke Yukiteru wrote:

Ola soi vanesa i tu

la que me la pone tiesa
TheLegendaryHD
people still believing in ghost nowadays ? goshh
juesus
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abc def ghi jkl mno pqrs tuv wxyz ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ !

"§ $%& /() =? * '<>

|; ²³~ @`´ ©«» ¤¼× {} abc def ghi jkl mno pqrs tuv wxyz ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ !

"§ $%& /() =? * '<>

|; ²³~ @`´ ©«» ¤¼× {} abc def ghi jkl mno pqrs tuv wxyz ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ !

"§ $%& /() =? * '<>

|; ²³~ @`´ ©«» ¤¼× {} abc def ghi jkl mno pqrs tuv wxyz ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ ! "§ $%& /() =?

* '<> |; ²³~ @`´ ©«» ¤¼× {} abc def ghi jkl mno pqrs tuv wxyz ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ !

"§ $%& /() =? * '<>

|; ²³~ @`´ ©«» ¤¼× {} abc def ghi jkl mno pqrs tuv wxyz ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ ! "§ $%& /() =?

* '<> |; ²³~ @`´ ©«» ¤¼× {} abc def ghi jkl mno pqrs tuv wxyz ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO PQRS TUV WXYZ ! "§ $%& /() =? * '<> |; ²³~ @`´ ©«» ¤¼× {}abc def ghi jkl mno pqrs tuv wxyz ABC DEF GHI

[sub]Los hombres [sup]no querí[/sup]an conocer l[s]a o[sup]port[/sup]unidad de ver[sup] a[/sup] sus a[/s]man[sup]te[/sup]s, goz[o]a[/o]nd[o]o [/o]en la incertidum[/sub]bre[sup] bajo una alianz[sub]a[/sub] c[/sup]ompro[o]bada[o] c[/o]omo [/o]imposible, solo[sub] [s]mira[/sub] a [sub]la[u] oscur[/sub]i[/u]dad [sub]y piensa en la i[sup]ncertidumbre d[/sup]e[sup] [/sup]l[/sub]os pasos materiales.[sup] T[/sup]al[sup] ve[sup]z [/sup]sean [sub]tus [/sub]pr[/sup]ójim[/s]os l[sub]os que [b]los haga [sub]reacc[o]i[/o]o[sub]nar, pero[/sub] s[/sub]i[sup] [sub]a[/sub]ún[/sup] as[sup]í[sub] no [/sub]es[i] pos[/sup]ibl[sub]e. [/sub]Qui[sup]s[/sup]ie[sub]ra[/sub] [/i]q[sub]u[/sub]e vieras la [sub]c[/sub]atástrofe qu[/b]e [o]e[o]x[/o]ist[/o]e ahora. [/sub][GLOW=red,2,300][/GLOW][SHADOW=red,left][/SHADOW][SHADOW=red,left]DWDWDAWW[/SHADOW]EADEDAE[SHADOW=red,left][/SHADOW]DE
Serraionga
'At once the royal secretaries were summoned--on the twenty-third day of the third month, the month of Sivan. They wrote out all Mordecai's orders to the Jews, and to the satraps, governors and nobles of the 127 provinces stretching from India to Cush. These orders were written in the script of each province and the language of each people and also to the Jews in their own script and language.' Ester 8:9.

The return of the Dark One.
...on sense...
...mon sense...
Common sense...

COMMON SENSE!!!

The power of money.

'If ye turn to him with your whole heart, and with your whole mind, and deal uprightly before him, then will he turn unto you, and will not hide his face from you. Therefore see what he will do with you, and confess him with your whole mouth, and praise the Lord of might, and extol the everlasting King. In the land of my captivity do I praise him, and declare his might and majesty to a sinful nation. O ye sinners, turn and do justice before him: who can tell if he will accept you, and have mercy on you?' Tobit 13:6

Pee-colored cross.

johnmedina999

juesus wrote:

That's pretty cool
Aiseca
Owh~
levesterz
Owh owh
Westonini
owh, owh, owh
it's magic, you know
abraker
owh

edit: 319
Aiseca
Saying owh once, it's ok.
Saying owh twice, it's kinda creepy.
Say it thrice, now that's just lewd.
abraker
the bot has marked this thread

you all know what this means
levesterz
Owh noe . THE BOT IS TAKING OVER THIS THREAD(not that it havent) TIME TO RUN ARÒUND IN CIRCLE AND SCREAM. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Aiseca
Uh...... Nani TF?
abraker
It means that the shitposting thread is the superior threwd
pentaqola
Achromalia
Roses are red,

violets are blue.

Thread Necromancy exists,

and there's some points for you.
Plini
payney
blueface baby!

yea aight!
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Roses are red,

violets are blue.

x2
Aiseca
Ahh.. I'm busy with storyboard, cant do that UwU!
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Roses are red,

violets are blue.

x2

x3
levesterz
x Lony
I see myself on that discord image of Penguin
TeeArctic1
I just want to be in a picture with penguins
Sir Duckford
I just want to be in a picture with ducks
Aiseca

Achromalia
REMINDER THAT THREAD NECROMANCY IS SCARY WHEN ANYONE CAN GET 2 HOURS WORTH OF POINTS. YIKES.

i hope tad's around... ;w;

EDIT: HOLY FUCK. IT'S LIKE 3 HOURS BY NOW. HELPPP.
Westonini
lol if i was 4 minutes sooner i would have claimed it all.
Achromalia
thank fuck.

TN gives me heart attacks sometimes. I usually expect the worst to happen and act accordingly, but I'd still be hopeful. Even if I don't have the greatest of leads right now, since I'm a fair bit behind. All I need is to keep up and maintain a moderate pace. I thrive on consistency and activity, and can plan my points best in those cases. But other times, I just have to wing it.

Ah, you could take note of that as well and develop your strategies as you wish. At least people will be active -w-
Fhaye
new forum is shit
Westonini

Achromalia wrote:

thank fuck.

TN gives me heart attacks sometimes. I usually expect the worst to happen and act accordingly, but I'd still be hopeful. Even if I don't have the greatest of leads right now, since I'm a fair bit behind. All I need is to keep up and maintain a moderate pace. I thrive on consistency and activity, and can plan my points best in those cases. But other times, I just have to wing it.

Ah, you could take note of that as well and develop your strategies as you wish. At least people will be active -w-

Eh, I don't really put much thought into TN anymore. But still it'd be nice if I could get 1st once more.
Plini
that thread is stupid

#changemymind
Achromalia

Plini wrote:

that thread is stupid

#changemymind
no need, really. if y'think it's stupid, then that's quite fine. i don't have any reason to care or focus on changing your mind on a thread that might as well be as trivial as any other.

nonetheless, i enjoy TN. ideally, i think it'd keep us active in Forum Games, but even now, there's moments where nothing happens at all for a solid few hours.

so anything i state would be for anyone who cares enough to post in TN.

#fairenough
Plini
It's not stupid. That was mean, i apologize for that. ><

I just don't understand at all why it gets so much hype. I guess maybe I'll find out soon if I keep on lurking this forum.
show more