ATE KUYA GUSTO KO KAPE
LAHAT NG GUSTO KO AY SUSUNDIN MO
ANG MAGKAMALI AY PIPINGUTIN KO

MOTHER FATHER I WANT PEANUT BUTTER
SISTER BROTHER I WANT SOME TEA
EVERYTHING I WANT MUST BE SERVED RIGHT
IF YOU FAIL YOU'LL GET TWISTED ON THE EAR
Vuelo Eluko
Let's fall, let's fall, let's fall and fall into the vortex of this life of OT dwelling.

Let's fall, let's fall, let's fall and fall together, like the best of friends, wherever it may take us.

The same, the same, the same, are we not? You and me, forever and always.

The same, the same, the same, are we not? It's wrong. So wrong. But we're lonely. So lonely.
TheLegendaryHD
I sexually Identify as Harambe. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of living in a gorilla enclosure at Cincinnati zoo and dragging children. People say to me that a person being Harambe is impossible and I'm retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install the name Harambe, harmless intentions and a gorillas body on me. From now on I want you guys to call me "Harambe" and respect my right to roam around the gorilla enclosure and drag around small children. If you can't accept me you're an agrizoophobe and need to check your zoo official privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
pentaqola
Hi, my name is Reggie. I like guys. I... really like guys. There's just something about them I like their touch, their smell, their... taste. I like to be taken from behind. I like it when they call me cute as they thrust into me. Feeling the heat of their breath on the back of my neck. I like- Oh I'm sorry, I got myself all worked up. Would you like to help me cool down?
Vuelo Eluko
We won't escape, so close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, rururururururururururururuuuuuuu
Aiseca

pentaqola wrote:

Hi, my name is Reggie. I like guys. I... really like guys. There's just something about them I like their touch, their smell, their... taste. I like to be taken from behind. I like it when they call me cute as they thrust into me. Feeling the heat of their breath on the back of my neck. I like- Oh I'm sorry, I got myself all worked up. Would you like to help me cool down?

Delete this.
Please stop posting these kind of stuff.
Tad Fibonacci
Winnyace

tad01123 wrote:

classic
Tad Fibonacci
Aiseca
+1
TheLegendaryHD
Happy Story Time 1

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ The Licked Hand
A young girl named Lisa often had to spend time alone at home at night, as her parents worked late. They bought her a dog to keep her company and protect her.

One night Lisa was awakened by a dripping sound. She got up and went to the kitchen to make sure the tap was off. As she was getting back into the bed she stuck her hand under the bed, and the dog licked it.

The dripping sound continued, so she went to the bathroom and made sure the tap was turned off there, too. She went back to her bedroom and stuck her hand under the bed, and the dog licked it again.

But the dripping continued, so she went outside and turned off all the faucets out there. She came back to bed, stuck her hand under it, and the dog licked it again.

The dripping continued: drip, drip, drip. This time she listened and located the source of the dripping—it was coming from her closet! She opened the closet door, and there found her poor dog hanging upside down with its neck cut. Written on the inside of the closet door was, "Humans can lick, too!"
LazerLove

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

Happy Story Time 1

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ The Licked Hand
A young girl named Lisa often had to spend time alone at home at night, as her parents worked late. They bought her a dog to keep her company and protect her...

OLD CREEPYPASTA ;)
TheLegendaryHD
Happy Story Time 2

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The Bride in the Trunk
A young couple, both 18, decided they would get married after they finished high school. The father of the bride lived in Palm Beach in a mansion and was able to afford a big wedding for them. To make a long story short, they got married and the wedding was beautiful.

After the wedding, they had a big reception in an old building and everyone got fairly drunk. When there were only about twenty people left, the groom decided that they should play hide-and-seek. Everyone agreed and the groom was "it." While he covered his eyes, they all found hiding spots.

After about twenty minutes everyone had been found except the bride. The guests looked everywhere and tore the whole place apart looking for her. A few hours later the groom was furious, thinking the bride was playing a terrible trick on him. Eventually, everyone went home.

A few weeks later the groom, having filed a missing persons report, gave up looking for her. Heartbroken, he tried to go on with his life.

Three years later a little old woman was cleaning up the old building, where the reception had been held. She happened to be in the attic and noticed an old trunk. She dusted it off, and, out of curiosity, opened it. She screamed at the top of her lungs, ran out of the building, and called the police.

Apparently, the bride had decided to hide in the trunk for the game of hide-and-seek. When she sat down, the lid fell, knocking her unconscious and locking her inside. She suffocated after a day or so. When the old woman found her, she was rotting, her mouth hanging open in the shape of a scream.
Serraionga
Happy Story Time

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The Man Who Posted Italian Cuisine On The Forums

The pages are torn off...

* A dog is barking at you. Seems like it wants you to get through the portal...

Not that one. Not that one.
Tad Fibonacci
Happy story time!

SPOILER
I had pizza today.
MisakiSakaki
Another one who likes pp
Another one who likes peppy
Another one who likes peppypoints
Another one who likes peppyprices
Another one who likes peppycoins
45Traeath
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BE5T
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
Topic Starter
Penguin
Guys can you please not spam this thread. My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when this thread is being spamed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then dont spam this thread.
payney
Guys please stop spamming. My dog, Bernard, looked at this forum and got so dizzy because of the spam that he fell down and hit his noggin right on his food bowl! He couldn't talk for hours. Please stop spamming, for Bernard.
juesus
ColdTooth
die
ColdTooth
die
Aiseca
999 posts
Owh~
Achromalia
Guys, please stop the spamming! My brother keeps looking at my screen when I'm on this thread and thought I was another one of you shitposters, because of all this terrible spam! He didn't want to talk to me anymore, in fear of becoming dumb by hearing my pleading. Please stop this spamming so I can get my brother back!
ColdTooth
die
Ashton
Who will be 100th post?
Aiseca
It's me! Dio!
Ashton

Aiseca wrote:

It's me! Dio!

Well done
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

ah, how familiar. I see you're a fellow of... questionable culture.
MrSparklepants

Achromalia wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

We're all men of great culture, maybe even the best culture.
Aiseca

MrSparklepants wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

We're all men of great culture, maybe even the best culture.

Me: *thinking*
Ashton
What do guys smell/taste like?
Tad Fibonacci
Ashton

tad01123 wrote:

ww swo cwte
Vuelo Eluko
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I woke up to an awesome blow job from this model chick that I was banging, as usual, threw her ass out the window and got prepared for a non stop Diablo2 escapade.

I log on to my sweet ass account and see some nerds fighting over the channel about who's a better dueler. I immediatly think. "Heh, E Z P K." And I look through the game list and I find one I like. "Bring 08 items".

ya-jaaa: Sup man. You got?
Loochi: Yep.
ya-jaaa: Thank the lord man! I've basically been waiting all day and know joined.. What items you got?
Loochi: No body joined this game?? Shit son, I woulda thought it would be packed up by now? All my stuff is 08?
ya-jaaa: Wow! Show show show!

So we get into the trade screen and this is where the misunderstanding and nk'ing took place..

Loochi: Alright, I'll put up all my items and give a brief summary of them
ya-jaaa: hah sweet.
Loochi: This is my imbued syche from charsi, I got it a few weeks ago because Gheed jacked me when I tried to sell all my items to him for anni charm
ya-jaaa: ..?
Loochi: This is my tarn helm that I stole from a friend xfering. Got this about july 08. one of my favourite items I'd say. Won't give it up that e z. You'll have to give godly or bonesnap with eld to get this son.
ya-jaaa: wtf..
Loochi: These gloves I bought in nitemare from farah. I know they are white and non magic but they hold tremendous defence against pussies in duels. I got this in June 08, I actually think I ha-
ya-jaaa: ... fuck you leave the game
Loochi: woah? what's your prob sissy?
ya-jaaa: I don't want items from 2008 you fuckin moron. I want 1.08 items.. version 1.08. get it nuub?
Loochi: Nuub? LOL.. Makes me laugh everytime someone says that about ME.. 1.08?? Son you're livin' in the past, put your automap on. It's the 1.12 era son

about now I see the hostile sign and we both run to the bridge to determine the fate of this saga. I quickly hot key my grim ward attack and leap attack to this bitch bowin while he puts sme green aura under him. As soon as I step outside, i check my stats and resist, all in the negatives

Loochi: Shit son?! why the hell my shit this low!?
ya-jaaa: hacks. now die
Loochi: I knew your punk ass would tr-

*Loochi was slain by ya-jaaa*

ya-jaaa: ty for the gold bitch
Loochi: fuck you give it back. I need to repair my crude plate mail with that shit. you think that armour grows on trees son?
ya-jaaa: Lol.

I run out of town and I get struck by litning, two dead bodies. This does not bode well... had to call for back up.

Loochi: Lil T quit that xfer game and come help get my body. Get your sorceress up in this bitch. Some faggot keeps nking me.
Lil T: on my way bra.

About now T comes in, glowing with his queer purple outfit and ugly troll looking mask. Definitly scares niggaz in duels

ya-jaaa: LOL. You think that shit will beat me?
Loochi: Take a hit of his frozen orb I dare ya? wink.gif
ya-jaaa: go I'll take it.

His aura changed to a bluey colour. T powers up to his max and shoots three direct frozen orbs and his mana was drained. Not a dent in this bitchs armour. Some kinda godly shit. T, in his failing attempt tried to teleport back to town but was zapped in his ass by the litning more money taken. It's time for Kuzin K to come in this bitch

ya-jaaa: LOL! a summonin necro? you gotta be joking
Kuzin K: I notcied your litnig hack aonly attacks 1 guy? wat u gonna do now son? I got an army of 6 mages and 3 skeletons and a act3 merc with gear bought from charsi. wat u got on me son?
Loochi: THAT'S MA KUZZZINNN.

Kuzin K was killed in 1 hit and little litning bolts came out from that bolt and killed all his skeletons that took him half an hour in cold plains normal to get.

Guys.. Was this beef MY fault? I truely think this guy is unethical. He took all our gold and took our ears to show everyone how much of noobs we are... If I had my bonesnap the tables would probably be in my favour..
payney

Ashton wrote:

What do guys smell/taste like?

love

and mountain dew
Aiseca

tad01123 wrote:

I wanna die.
show more