forum

Ashton’s Tea Company!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
Each tea is free and delivers a unique side effect that won’t be revealed until you are delivered the tea. The shop will be updated every so often. Remember, since this is a free service, we only have limited supplies! Thats right, unfortunately we only can serve one flavour of tea per cycle, so bookmark this thread!

This cycle is the classics:

H-1: Chamomile
H-2: Lemon Balm
B-1: Orange Pekoe
R-1: Roobios
G-1: Green

Keep in mind our code: B = Black, H = Herbal, W = White, R = Red.

To order, just tell me what you would like!
Tad Fibonacci
I'd like one Orange Pekoe please.
NeXt4r_
Ill like one cup of green tea please, with a side of depression
cravenfiner
Chamomile please
Aiseca
Looking at the tea tags, it seems like they are virus genomes to me....Hmmmmm..
Abraker, could Ashton be the source of the mutation I found last year? *LE GASP*

oh s---.....

Tad Fibonacci

Aiseca wrote:

Looking at the tea tags, it seems like they are virus genomes to me....Hmmmmm..
Abraker, could Ashton be the source of the mutation I found last year? *LE GASP*

oh s---.....

D-Did I just ordered bio weapon?
cravenfiner
can I order another flavour or is it 1 per person
Winnyace
gimme a H1 pls.
TheLegendaryHD
I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Tad Fibonacci

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
TheLegendaryHD

tad01123 wrote:

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

lmao quality content
abraker
Aiseca, more investigation is required. However, if anyone could make a virus varient it would have to be someone with access to the underground lab that used back when the Science Faculty was a thing. I closed that place off following the ban of 99% alcohol.