forum

[Archived] Guitar hero Battery

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GeeNX
Hi, my question is, How can I play osu! ( taiko ) with my guitar hero battery? I can play it with my PS3 dualshock. but someone can help me to found the way to play it with the battery?
awp
?

batteries provide electricity for things, they are not input devices
Mismagius
he means drums :V

(maybe use joy2pad or something?)
awp
Oh! The drum kit.

Yeah, you can use the GHWT drums to play Taiko. I've done it before, I wrote up a tutorial post SOMEWHERE (no clue where though) and I think I even attached the script. It's not complicated. Like BD said, using joy2key works wonders for this

EDIT: I'm kind of wrong, I didn't use the GHWT drums for taiko, I just used them as an adapter for my Roland TD-3 kit :< BUT! The same thing still applies, joy2key etc
Topic Starter
GeeNX
Sorry, Drums ^^ The drums are from the game Guitaro Hero World tour for ps3 I play with dualshock3 with MotionJoy but this don't detect the drums, I will try with yours

EDIT: Can someone send me a link? I search for joy2key or joy2pad but I didnt find nothing useful, if you are good and you dont haev nothing more important to do it, pls =)

Thanks
awp
http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/Jo ... ersion.htm

first google result man

You need to plug the wireless adapter into your PC. It should detect as a regular joystick controller. Then just remap the buttons.
Topic Starter
GeeNX
Hey again.... I dont understand this shit T___T I dont know how to configure it