Mouse
28.57%
Tablet
71.43%
Total votes: 14
Polling ended
Topic Starter
HypermanALB
I have troubles with 4* maps to complete them a lot. IDK maybe i need to change mouse! So Guys i wanna know is Mouse or Tablet better for osu! ?
DeletedUser_6869432
Its personal preference, if you stick to mouse you will probably improve faster than relearning aim on a tablet. Aim transfers over a bit from both but never completely.
Equbuxu

kacper124 wrote:

Its personal preference

^This

Most of the top players use a tablet, but some prefer a mouse. If you have trouble passing 4* just practice more, the setup you use doesn't really matter that much especially at your level
Vuelo Eluko
keigoclear tried tablet and even after months he couldnt get to the level he was with a mouse because he just couldn't get a feel for it. It's not always a good idea to switch.
SpasticSurgeon
It took me like 3 weeks to get to where I was consistency-wise with mouse, but once I got there I got a decent boost to my aim. So if you do switch, be patient.
danceflooR
Have the same problem. I'd say if you still have the chance, then go get a tablet right now.
God forbit using a wrist rest for your mouse hand btw.

I'm left handed and still decided to switch to tablet 3 days ago, because even after almost 700h in this game my aim consistency is just beyond bad and mouse drift is a huge problem in this game aswell.
At first it felt like I had a stroke, because I couldn't even properly move the pen in my right hand, but now after 3 days I'm able to hit circles and am currently trying to find a comfortable grip and tablet area.
After that's done I can start practicing jumps and consistency should come naturally, unlike with mouse.
And depsite being nowhere near my mouse aim yet I already hit some jumps several times in a row that I wasn't able to hit with mouse before.

Maybe I just sucked hard with mouse, but tablet is defo the way to go if you want to make it far quick in this game.

I mean just look at Angelsim and especially Tuna who suddenly boosted his way through the ladder after switching to tablet.
DXPOHIHIHI
The only thing I think tablet is better is because I don't shitmiss that much since I started using it, and I dont hurt my wrist from too much drifting and gliding
Asodia
Well, mouse is too much drifting, on tablet you can touch the circle pointfully.
(Honestly, i started play in osu with mouse until 3* and continued play only with tablet until 6*)
katielikespp18
I use mouse because it's just more comfortable (and I need a tablet cover), but tablet is the way go if you want to improve fastest.