KOTOKO - Sociometry (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
31
show more
Muya
:):):)
kioukiou

_nara_ wrote:

you must tag kioukiou in this song (in all off the maps) .-.
bcs she making hard for you
wht happen with your maps? .-.
hard - insane - normal?? (the position)
pls make the circle more bigger for the normal and insane :|
and wht happen with the Normal diff. too? :|
n pls make sure abt all the jump .-.



[Hard]

why not giving kiai?
add kioukiou in the tag box

+2 HP Drain -1 Overall Diff.?
^^^ decrease the overall bcs theres no break
and the jump is quiet hard i think .-.

Offset 00:07:267
^^^ 7267

00:51:210 till 00:57:971 kiai?

01:04:732 till 01:11:492 kiai?
Sorry for tag stuff,I forgot add tags when I finish. x_x
About kiai,I don't use kiai because I don't like it.
And kiai time is not necessary,so I did not set kiai in my diff.
BTW,I did not change HP drain and overall.
Thanks for your modding. :)
Topic Starter
mayosiiiiii

_nara_ wrote:

you must tag kioukiou in this song (in all off the maps) .-.
bcs she making hard for you
wht happen with your maps? .-.
hard - insane - normal?? (the position)
pls make the circle more bigger for the normal and insane :|
and wht happen with the Normal diff. too? :|
n pls make sure abt all the jump .-.



[Hard]

why not giving kiai?
add kioukiou in the tag box

+2 HP Drain -1 Overall Diff.?
^^^ decrease the overall bcs theres no break
and the jump is quiet hard i think .-.

Offset 00:07:267
^^^ 7267

00:51:210 till 00:57:971 kiai?

01:04:732 till 01:11:492 kiai?



[Insane - Normal]

Dont forget Offset 7267
and remove the inherited at 00:07:267
Circle Size -1 (to large)
overall diff. -1?
bcs you hv stream there
HP Drain +1?
to make it fair
fixed~~~
thank you for modding! @w@
_nara_

kioukiou wrote:

_nara_ wrote:

you must tag kioukiou in this song (in all off the maps) .-.
bcs she making hard for you
wht happen with your maps? .-.
hard - insane - normal?? (the position)
pls make the circle more bigger for the normal and insane :|
and wht happen with the Normal diff. too? :|
n pls make sure abt all the jump .-.



[Hard]

why not giving kiai?
add kioukiou in the tag box

+2 HP Drain -1 Overall Diff.?
^^^ decrease the overall bcs theres no break
and the jump is quiet hard i think .-.

Offset 00:07:267
^^^ 7267

00:51:210 till 00:57:971 kiai?

01:04:732 till 01:11:492 kiai?
Sorry for tag stuff,I forgot add tags when I finish. x_x
About kiai,I don't use kiai because I don't like it.
And kiai time is not necessary,so I did not set kiai in my diff.
BTW,I did not change HP drain and overall.
Thanks for your modding. :)
ok ~
btw you boy or girl? OUO *fool question 8D
just want to know bcs when im talking abt the tag box, im calling you as "her/she" 8D
Topic Starter
mayosiiiiii

Muya wrote:

:):):)
hoshi arigatooo~ :):):)
moved to pending :arrow:
bakatii
豚かて
cRyo[iceeicee]
Hi~


[Insane]

00:07:266 - 00:19:097 mb put some whistles on every big white tick ?
00:22:478 (2) - arrow its not completly hidden but ehh...better to move it
00:38:957 (9,10) - imo whistle 9 not 10
00:45:718 (6) - whistle head instead of tail ?
00:57:549 (5,6) - clap 5 instead of 6
00:59:661 (1,2,3,4,5) - rearrange duplets ? http://puu.sh/GkaD (note 4 clap)
01:04:626 - hmm mb note here for triplet ?
01:11:070 (5,6) - clap 5 not 6
01:11:386 - 1 more triplet ?
01:14:873 (3) - tail clap
01:16:140 (5) - clap
01:34:943 (9) - music ends suddenly, finish sounds not good here



[QQ ✿]

00:08:535 (3) - remove whistle make it same with first slider
00:24:802 (5) - remove whistle and here 00:25:225 (6) - remove head whistle
01:34:309 (5) - remove finish and make last tick have soft hit sound



[Normal]

OD-5 obviously to high for 3 star diff -1/-2 here plz~
00:07:266 - 00:19:097 mb put some whistles on every big white tick ?
00:17:408 (5) - NC for consistency
00:22:901 (1) - too early after spinner, imo this is not acceptable for easiest diff
00:25:859 (6) - NC for consistency
00:32:619 (4) - NC
00:37:690 (4,5) - i dont think its good way to stack this notes at the end of the slider for 3star diff
00:39:380 (1,2,3,4,5) - confusing part....especially last 2 stacked notes
00:46:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - same
00:49:521 (1) - end spinner at 00:50:576 , otherwise its again 00:51:211 (1) - too early after spinner
00:54:591 (5) - NC
01:08:112 (5) - NC


Good luck :)
kioukiou

cRyo[iceeicee] wrote:

Hi~



[QQ ✿]

00:08:535 (3) - remove whistle make it same with first slider
00:24:802 (5) - remove whistle and here 00:25:225 (6) - remove head whistle
01:34:309 (5) - remove finish and make last tick have soft hit sound
http://puu.sh/GYOG

All fixed.
Thanks for modding. :)
Diasios
Mod Infos:

Suggestion.
You should fix this.
You must fix this.
______________________________________________
______________________________________________

[General]

  • Max background size is 1024x768.
    The quality of the mp3 could be better in my opinion.
    You should add the video ending of this anime.
    Source: Shakugan no Shana II (Second)
    Tags: add "ending"
    Open all .osu files and change...
    [Colours]
    Combo1 : 254,201,129
    Combo2 : 196,205,82



[Normal]

  • You should fully map this difficulty.
    HP Drain Rate: 4
    Overall Difficulty: 4
    00:17:408 (5) - Add NC.
    00:25:436 (5) - ^
    00:29:239 (1) - End this slider at 00:30:506. Delete (2).
    00:32:619 (3) - Add NC.
    00:54:591 (5) - ^
    01:01:985 (5) - ^
    01:03:042 (1) - Remove NC.
    01:08:112 (5) - Add NC.



[Kiou2's Hard]

  • HP Drain Rate: 6



[Insane]

  • HP Drain Rate: 8
    00:08:957 (5) - Add NC.
    00:12:337 (6) - ^
    00:15:718 (2) - ^
    00:17:408 (3) - ^
    00:19:098 (5) - ^
    00:24:168 (5) - ^
    00:27:549 (5) - ^
    00:30:929 (5) - ^
    00:37:690 (6) - ^
    00:41:915 (4) - ^
    00:44:450 (4) - ^
    00:57:549 (5) - Move this circle 1/4 later.
    00:58:182 (x) - Add a circle.
    01:11:070 (5) - Move this circle 1/4 later.
Topic Starter
mayosiiiiii

cRyo[iceeicee] wrote:

Hi~


[Insane]

00:07:266 - 00:19:097 mb put some whistles on every big white tick ? -no
00:22:478 (2) - arrow its not completly hidden but ehh...better to move it -no
00:38:957 (9,10) - imo whistle 9 not 10 -no
00:45:718 (6) - whistle head instead of tail ? -no
00:57:549 (5,6) - clap 5 instead of 6 -ok
00:59:661 (1,2,3,4,5) - rearrange duplets ? http://puu.sh/GkaD (note 4 clap) -no
01:04:626 - hmm mb note here for triplet ? -no
01:11:070 (5,6) - clap 5 not 6 -ok
01:11:386 - 1 more triplet ? -no
01:14:873 (3) - tail clap -no
01:16:140 (5) - clap -no
01:34:943 (9) - music ends suddenly, finish sounds not good here -ok



[QQ ✿]

00:08:535 (3) - remove whistle make it same with first slider
00:24:802 (5) - remove whistle and here 00:25:225 (6) - remove head whistle
01:34:309 (5) - remove finish and make last tick have soft hit sound



[Normal]

OD-5 obviously to high for 3 star diff -1/-2 here plz~ -ok
00:07:266 - 00:19:097 mb put some whistles on every big white tick ? -no
00:17:408 (5) - NC for consistency -ok
00:22:901 (1) - too early after spinner, imo this is not acceptable for easiest diff - x.x
00:25:859 (6) - NC for consistency -ok
00:32:619 (4) - NC -ok
00:37:690 (4,5) - i dont think its good way to stack this notes at the end of the slider for 3star diff - x.x
00:39:380 (1,2,3,4,5) - confusing part....especially last 2 stacked notes -ok
00:46:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - same -ok
00:49:521 (1) - end spinner at 00:50:576 , otherwise its again 00:51:211 (1) - too early after spinner -ok
00:54:591 (5) - NC -ok
01:08:112 (5) - NC -ok


Good luck :)
Thank you for mod!!! :):):)
Sharp

Yuyupo wrote:

nice map star~! :):):)
Topic Starter
mayosiiiiii

xxheroxx wrote:

Mod Infos:

Suggestion.
You should fix this.
You must fix this.
______________________________________________
______________________________________________

[General]

  • Max background size is 1024x768. -ok
    The quality of the mp3 could be better in my opinion. -no
    You should add the video ending of this anime. -no
    Source: Shakugan no Shana II (Second) -ok
    Tags: add "ending" -ok
    Open all .osu files and change... -no
    [Colours]
    Combo1 : 254,201,129
    Combo2 : 196,205,82



[Normal]

  • You should fully map this difficulty.
    HP Drain Rate: 4 -ok
    Overall Difficulty: 4 -ok
    00:17:408 (5) - Add NC. -ok
    00:25:436 (5) - ^ -ok
    00:29:239 (1) - End this slider at 00:30:506. Delete (2). -ok
    00:32:619 (3) - Add NC. -ok
    00:54:591 (5) - ^ -ok
    01:01:985 (5) - ^ -ok
    01:03:042 (1) - Remove NC. -ok
    01:08:112 (5) - Add NC.
-ok


[Kiou2's Hard]

  • HP Drain Rate: 6



[Insane]

  • HP Drain Rate: 8 -ok
    00:08:957 (5) - Add NC. -no
    00:12:337 (6) - ^ -no
    00:15:718 (2) - ^ -no
    00:17:408 (3) - ^ -no
    00:19:098 (5) - ^ -no
    00:24:168 (5) - ^ -no
    00:27:549 (5) - ^ -no
    00:30:929 (5) - ^ -no
    00:37:690 (6) - ^ -ok
    00:41:915 (4) - ^ -no
    00:44:450 (4) - ^ -ok
    00:57:549 (5) - Move this circle 1/4 later. -no
    00:58:182 (x) - Add a circle. -no
    01:11:070 (5) - Move this circle 1/4 later. -no
Thank you for mod!!!!! ;)
namazun
ぅゎょぅι゛ょっょぃ’s fan
kioukiou

xxheroxx wrote:

[Kiou2's Hard]

  • HP Drain Rate: 6
Sorry for late.

HP drain rate +1 done.

http://puu.sh/JUiv

Thanks for modding.
Topic Starter
mayosiiiiii
update!!!
rdy for rank!!!!!! :)
Heatherfield
[General]
maybe find a 4:3 resolution picture as BG? 1024*768 would be best
[Normal]
00:43:606 (3) - not exactly stacked, use ds 0.0 and turn off grid snap to restack it
[kiou2]
00:13:394 (6,7,8) - spacing not equal
00:29:450 (2,3,4) - ^
is it on purpose or a mistake..
[Insane]
01:16:563 (1) - i think using red line here to alter slider speed is forbidden.. why not use green line?

ranking ganbare :!::!::!:
Topic Starter
mayosiiiiii

Heatherfield wrote:

[General]
maybe find a 4:3 resolution picture as BG? 1024*768 would be best
[Normal]
00:43:606 (3) - not exactly stacked, use ds 0.0 and turn off grid snap to restack it
[kiou2]
00:13:394 (6,7,8) - spacing not equal
00:29:450 (2,3,4) - ^
is it on purpose or a mistake..
[Insane]
01:16:563 (1) - i think using red line here to alter slider speed is forbidden.. why not use green line?

ranking ganbare :!::!::!:
all fixed thx! :)
S h i a
[Overall]
I noticed your BG still not right. So I cutted it for you :D change BG and do a full upload.

bg here
ver 1 http://puu.sh/17eFm
ver 2 http://puu.sh/17eFD

PS: I cutted 2 version for you.but they all 1024*768. you may choose which one you like to add. :P

[Normal]
Fine to me

[Kiou2's]
01:02:619 (3) - NC? (suggest

[Insane]
00:21:633 (6) - A New combo here would be nice. more easlier to read.

That's all.
Nice.
Just some Nazi so NO KD pls :D
goodluck.
kioukiou

S h i a wrote:

[Kiou2's]
01:02:619 (3) - NC? (suggest - Sorry,I want to keep it.
Thanks for modding.
Topic Starter
mayosiiiiii

S h i a wrote:

[Overall]
I noticed your BG still not right. So I cutted it for you :D change BG and do a full upload.

bg here
ver 1 http://puu.sh/17eFm
ver 2 http://puu.sh/17eFD

PS: I cutted 2 version for you.but they all 1024*768. you may choose which one you like to add. :P

[Normal]
Fine to me

[Kiou2's]
01:02:619 (3) - NC? (suggest

[Insane]
00:21:633 (6) - A New combo here would be nice. more easlier to read.

That's all.
Nice.
Just some Nazi so NO KD pls :D
goodluck.
thanks for modding! :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply