posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Quorda
Subject: Guest Difficulty Request
Song Title: What
Artist: Dreamcatcher

To whom it may concern,

I hereby submit a request for rank-able guest difficulties to be created for the purposes of adding it to the current map-set and pushing it towards rank.

Required Experience:
Applicants should have at least worked with the editor enough to where they would consider their knowledge of it to be sufficient (this includes knowing how timing points work and how to add/remove them, How to place circles/sliders, and other basic function understanding). Applicants must also have read and understand the ranking criteria, and at least some experience with mapping is preferred.

Difficulties Available:
Easy -
Insane -
UPDATE (03/03/2019): Normal difficulty availability removed due to completion and addition to current mapset.

Current Mapset: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/924843#osu/1931954

Contact Information:
If you are interested in creating a guest difficulty, please comment below which difficulty you would prefer. Alternatively, you may send me a personal message via the osu! mail system and I will get back to you as soon as possible. One a difficulty is completed, send me a personal message letting me know that you have completed the difficulty with the .osu file in attached in a spoiler box.*

*I reserve the right to politely decline any map which does not meet the ranking criteria or appears to be the result of low quality effort.