forum

Micro Mapping Trials - "Normal" Difficulties

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS
Hello! It's been a while since I've posted to this forum, but this is not a full contest like I usually post. I've been thinking about hosting some smaller challenge ideas that wouldn't make sense to run as a normal contest, so here's a test run, if you will. In this trial, the challenge is to create an Easy or Normal difficulty that is as difficult as possible, while remaining rankable. The guidelines are as follows:

1. Your difficulty must follow the ranking criteria, and it must remain reasonably rankable as an Easy/Normal diff. This means that you should make an easy/normal that actually has the elements of a easy/normal, instead of higher difficulties. This is to prevent entries that just make a distance-snapped Expert and call it an Easy.
  2. You may use any song that you like. Entries are to be submitted via BSS and posted in the thread.
  3. Entries are judged on the difficulty only, and all quality concerns outside of rankability are to be disregarded. Currently, I am judging entries by myself, but if anyone wants to volunteer I'd be grateful! :)
  4. Submissions close on the 28th at 00:00 UTC. This gives as much time as people need to finish Easy/Normal difficulties, I assume.
That is all, have fun mapping!

Entries:
  1. None yet :(
Uberzolik
i am about to channel frostings
Eni
As long as it follows the RC huh, guess I'll map the next Ash Like Snow :D
Aiseca
This is cute.
Topic Starter
LowAccuracySS

Uberzolik wrote: