forum

Loved Captain's Pick Round 37 (osu!catch) [2/12/19]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toy
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your participation in last week's Loved votes. Please help keep up the participation by sharing this thread with as many people as you can. Remember that the more people that involve themselves with this category, the more of a success it can be.

If you wish to get involved by submitting maps you'd like to see Loved, use this form!

If you'd like to keep up with the spreadsheet of maps that we select from, created from submissions in the form above, click here!

Results for last week can be found here:
osu!catch

Maps that receive at least 80% approval will be moved into the Loved category.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are this week's nominees for osu!catch:
Map selection provided by Zak, Tenshichan, Ascendance, and Sartan

PinocchioP - Weekly Shonen BYE-BYE by [224]Reol
Vote for this map here!

CustomiZ - COOLEST by Ascendance
Vote for this map here!
Fl4ndre Scarlet
Nice
clayton

Fl4ndre Scarlet wrote:

Both maps not in the submissions list

CtB loved is dead.

not all of the maps come from the submission list, that's just to help the captains find maps. I think the only mode that strictly takes maps from the top of the submission list is osu!standard
Fl4ndre Scarlet

clayton wrote:

Fl4ndre Scarlet wrote:

Both maps not in the submissions list

CtB loved is dead.

not all of the maps come from the submission list, that's just to help the captains find maps. I think the only mode that strictly takes maps from the top of the submission list is osu!standard

How do you see my old comment?
clayton
Toy and I can moderate this forum, so we can see removed posts too--- sorry I didn't even realise you had deleted your post when I was replying to it. valid concern though
clayton
Here are the results!

The following maps will NOT be Loved, as they did not pass the 80% threshold needed from the voting:
59.21% - CustomiZ - COOLEST by Ascendance

The following maps will be moved to Loved:
97.56% - PinocchioP - Weekly Shonen BYE-BYE by [224]Reol

<3