forum

IOSYS - Geneology of Memories ~ until the End of History [Ta

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
happy30
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on donderdag 26 januari 2017 at 14:47:38

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Geneology of Memories ~ until the End of History
Source: Touhou
Tags: toho soyu shinpi perfect memento in strict sense Love child of are japanese saga
BPM: 100
Filesize: 10210kb
Play Time: 06:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Love's Taiko (4,18 stars, 1489 notes)
  2. Memory (1,6 stars, 136 notes)
  3. Reminiscence (3,74 stars, 682 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Geneology of Memories ~ until the End of History
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
2008 map

Link to old mapset:
IOSYS - Kioku no Keifu
IOSYS - Kioku no Keifu (2008-12-20 version)
Cillu
This beatmap is freaking awesome and it would be even better if it was with the right offset. Would love to have this ranked.
Mafiamaster

Easy/Normal~
Lower both offsets by -10ms so the first one will be 22,095, and the second will be 65,295. Then resnap.

Hard~
Remove every timing section except the offsets listed above. Lower all offsets by -10ms and change 65,293 to 65,295. Resnap.
Unless you were planning some kind of speeding up sliders, think twice about removing all of the timing sections.

Full~
Same suggestion as Hard. You get the rest right? Just -10ms on everything and remove any unnecessary timing sections and put the other timing sections in the right places

EDIT: Dang, my universal offset was -10ms, my bad. Don't make the offset changes, unless you think it sounds better but don't do anything rash. You can remove the timing sections mentioned, if that helps any which may or may not.
Topic Starter
happy30
did -25ms to the timing sections, plays alot better now :)

Download: MOSAIC.WAV - Love Cheat !(short ver.) (osuyo).osb
Zodiark1020
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Love_Shine_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid
All - Grid snap please? I don't see the first group of beats connected to the grid, not even lvl 4 grid
Easy Normal (which one?) It feels more of a normal.

01:05:280 - The 2 should be closer to 1 as with 4 and 5 are correct. and same with 4 to end of 3 slider
If the whole map is gonna be this spacing make 4 and 5 of the first suggestion to the same spacing

Hard (HP drain should be harder)

00:41:579 - Remove the 2 it doesn't fit there to me..

I won't do full as it's a Quite LONG song,

take this to BATs as this map is quite good :D
Topic Starter
happy30

Metroid wrote:

All - Grid snap please? Is it a problem? :P I don't see the first group of beats connected to the grid, not even lvl 4 grid
Easy Normal (which one?) It feels more of a normal. Renamed to normal.

01:05:280 - The 2 should be closer to 1 as with 4 and 5 are correct. and same with 4 to end of 3 slider
If the whole map is gonna be this spacing make 4 and 5 of the first suggestion to the same spacing Fixed the spacing

Hard (HP drain should be harder) Fixed

00:41:579 - Remove the 2 it doesn't fit there to me.. yup, fixed

I won't do full as it's a Quite LONG song,

take this to BATs as this map is quite good :D
mtmcl
I can't get anyone to agree that [Full] is rankable although I personally think it should be.

You can do one of two things.

1) Upload [Full] as a different map.

2) Request that this entire set be approved. The rankable difficulties will be ranked once peppy implements ranked/approved difficulty sets.
Topic Starter
happy30
I pick option 1
I dont know if I'll upload normal/hard again I dont like them :o
mtmcl
Okay. I previously checked the map and really liked it.

Bubbled for APPROVAL. The next BAT should double check the timing cause y'all know I'm not very good at timing perfectionism.
Topic Starter
happy30
popped.

burai is making a difficulty
machol30

Download: IOSYS - Kioku no Keifu (happy30) [BURAI].osu
machol30
Okay, you can get rid of until the end of history tag since you already have it in title. :P

Update: final product

Also, add soft finish under the name "normal-hitfinish.wav" and add no sound under the name "normal-hitnormal.wav" (this is for final portion of beatmap).
mm201
*nudge*

This had its bubble popped, pending Burai's difficulty, which is now done and uploaded. Now this is on the brink of graveyarddom. =/

I'm not going to comment on the spacing since that was probably the plan. *runs*
machol30
Sorry for the late modding of happy's difficulty, but I got it done via irc, so I'm happy. :)

I am going to recheck it tomorrow, though, just to be sure. Also, I've still got some of the ending I need change around a little bit, and some adjustments here and there. It shouldn't take too long (unlike some of my modding :( ).

/me shoots a priority star.

EDIT:
Okay, I am pretty content will HAPPY.
Here is more updated version of BURAI! :)

Sorry, I can't bubble because I have part in here now, but I can still star (once new BURAI is upped, I will).

EDIT2:
Huh. For some odd reason, whenever I save, 01:15:91 (13) - this note keeps making error.

EDIT3:
Star. (for approval) <3

EDIT4:
Added kiai time: Download: IOSYS - Kioku no Keifu (happy30) [BURAI].osu

L337 Happosai
WyndII

L337 Happosai wrote:

Hope this song gets ranked.
An64fan
One word: Awesome!

Burai: I think some of the long combos in your difficulty would benefit by being broken up a little (most notably near the beginning but also at a couple other points in the map of lesser note). Also, did you jack parts from the other diff? XD

I won't bug you over (most) of the spacing inconsistencies as most of them are pretty awesome. However, there are a couple spots that bothered me.

01:30:91 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - This combo is just...Well, simply put, confusing as hell to follow, with that wacky spacing you've got there. :(
01:45:68 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Same deal.
01:57:91 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - Same thing.
03:21:91 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - One of those mentioned combos which aren't at the beginning of the map.
03:30:22 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - Same as the first combos pointed out.
~3:58 - Break here, perhaps?
~5:07 - Same?
Lol I just realized this map's over five minutes. Fun though. X3
05:29:44 (1,1,1,1) - "Unrankable" spinners (though I love 'em~<3).
~5:37 - Break?

Happy:
~2:35 - Maybe add a break. I wouldn't put huge emphasis on this though, but felt the spot was worth pointing out.
~4:10 - I think this is in Burai's difficulty as well. Excessively long breaks are generally discouraged, but, damn, this map is awesome. :P
05:29:41 (1,1,1,1) - "Unrankable" spinners again. <3

Double-check that everything is snapped as well, as at least one section in Burai's diff had some stuff that was a bit off.

Anyways, besides that, an easier difficulty might be a good idea. And besides that itself, awesome mapping as usual! :) Was quite the nice 12-ish minutes for testing and felt almost casual in the editor lol.
Topic Starter
happy30
Thanks for modding :)

I'll let burai edit this own diff.

An64fan wrote:

Happy:
~2:35 - Maybe add a break. I wouldn't put huge emphasis on this though, but felt the spot was worth pointing out. Fixed
~4:10 - I think this is in Burai's difficulty as well. Excessively long breaks are generally discouraged, but, damn, this map is awesome. :P I want to keep this break ;)
05:29:41 (1,1,1,1) - "Unrankable" spinners again. <3 This song will be approved, not ranked.
I don't think this needs an easier difficulty because it'll be approved instead of ranked cuz of the lenth.
machol30

An64fan wrote:

Burai: I think some of the long combos in your difficulty would benefit by being broken up a little (most notably near the beginning but also at a couple other points in the map of lesser note). Also, did you jack parts from the other diff? XD Uh, yeah, I guess, but I never really once looked at happy's while mapping my difficulty. I guess we just have a similar taste? ;P

I won't bug you over (most) of the spacing inconsistencies as most of them are pretty awesome. However, there are a couple spots that bothered me.

01:30:91 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - This combo is just...Well, simply put, confusing as hell to follow, with that wacky spacing you've got there. :(
01:45:68 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Same deal.
01:57:91 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - Same thing.
03:21:91 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20) - One of those mentioned combos which aren't at the beginning of the map.
03:30:22 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - Same as the first combos pointed out.
~3:58 - Break here, perhaps?
~5:07 - Same?
Lol I just realized this map's over five minutes. Fun though. X3
05:29:44 (1,1,1,1) - "Unrankable" spinners (though I love 'em~<3).
~5:37 - Break?
I'm sorry, but I have to reject all of your ideas. Everything was beatmapped very purposefully and exactly as I had perceived it - I don't think I could really do any better if I had the second chance to map this.

An64fan wrote:

Double-check that everything is snapped as well, as at least one section in Burai's diff had some stuff that was a bit off.
Heck, no! For your information, I am very precise and "nazi" about my note placement, especially very recently. Eh, I guess I can go do a fourth check around and makes some minor detail fixes (no grid snap, yay! ^^ ). Also, sorry if I'm sounding like a total snob here. ._.
Soaprman
Posting just to star this, don't mind me.
ACC
I never saw a map make me surprise like this :)
mtmcl
Rebubbled for APPROVAL~ (and starred)
AlexanderPD
show more