forum

Am i stuck ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SoonVirus
Typical crying kid question but i need to know

So am i stuck or just front of a wall that i just cant pass now ?
skiism
What range of stars are you stuck at?

I've hit two long walls in OSU! so far; 4* was probably the hardest-longest wall to get over and second was passing 5* maps. I'm just now passing the 5.5* wall which didn't last that long compared to the others.

Best advice is taking well needed breaks depending on how much you play. If you play a lot during those walls you'll start noticing your stagnant skill level which will just lower your moral.

And of course playing more can help but right now it seems like a mentality issue for you.
Topic Starter
SoonVirus

SKiisM wrote:

I've hit two long walls in OSU! so far; 4* was probably the hardest-longest wall to get over and second was passing 5* maps. I'm just now passing the 5.5* wall which didn't last that long compared to the others.

Best advice is taking well needed breaks depending on how much you play. If you play a lot during those walls you'll start noticing your stagnant skill level which will just lower your moral.

And of course playing more can help but right now it seems like a mentality issue for you.

That's exactly what i'm feeling, i'm stuck to fc some early 6* stars, the 5-5.80* stars map don't give me enough pp to climb but 6 stars are too difficult.
And it's not only in pp farm that i'm stucked, i play tech maps wich i can't improve accuracy on whatever if i play it everytime or sometimes.
I tried to change skin, change sensivity, nothing better, but i'm gonna follow your advice and slow down on playing time.
Endaris

SoonVirus wrote:

I tried to change skin, change sensivity, nothing better, but i'm gonna follow your advice and slow down on playing time.

You should never change your peripherals unless you successfully identified a very specific mechanical problem you have and you know exactly how the change in peripherals is going to solve it.
Reaching high levels means reaching a very high standard of consistency and to do that you have to play on the same setup a lot.
UnnamedBeast

SoonVirus wrote:

SKiisM wrote:

That's exactly what i'm feeling, i'm stuck to fc some early 6* stars, the 5-5.80* stars map don't give me enough pp to climb but 6 stars are too difficult.
And it's not only in pp farm that i'm stucked, i play tech maps wich i can't improve accuracy on whatever if i play it everytime or sometimes.

pp is useless play maps that are hard-ish