posted
Total Posts
show more
Sosteneshion

Hako Aim Sucks wrote:

I am also enjoy Rank Decay everyday =w=
I know how it feels like xD
Aiseca
OwO 6 digit here also, hi~~~~ and good luck!
Topic Starter
Hakou
thanks ! Wow my rank decays lot lol
KemZii
Yeah rank decay is pretty fast...
Topic Starter
Hakou
It is so fast... Faster then a lamborghini ...

You eat lolis for breakfast ... interesting
KemZii
Hehe :D
Topic Starter
Hakou
Cops are coming be careful =w=
Gokakukei
This dude right here officer.
MisakiSakaki
Weeeoo weeeo i'm a cop what's happen here
Topic Starter
Hakou
Catch him this lolicon . Where? just on top.
KemZii
nooo
Topic Starter
Hakou
lol
290BPM
Hey there.
About the streaming/recording stuff. Before streaming/uploading videos I would recommend making some friends in game. Joining multiplayer lobbies, opening randoms PM chats on osu!, then when you have made some friends you can share with them your videos, if they like them then you have a base!
Also, for the streaming part, I recommend you to stream on Twitch since YouTube doesn't get that much people watching osu! in livestreams, in case you want them to be in YouTube you can always reupload from Twitch (there is an automatic option for that).
Another tip for your YouTube channel, make it clean, use similar titles, don't use much symbols, people prefer to see a simple and clean title than a overloaded one. For the thumbnails, you should use very simplistic thumbnails, they look better when looking for videos.
Now the software part, for streaming you should use OBS, you already know that I guess. For recording I think NVidia ShadowPlay is the best (in case you can use it, if you don't then just use OBS, but this one is worst for recording). Another very important thing is the copyrighted music, be careful about that since YouTube is being very strict about this.
And the most important thing: do something that people want to see. Making videos of your plays won't get that much visualizations, in case you want to record and upload them you shouldn't do it on public, just to yourself on private. The content people wants to see is people doing incredible things, big and interesting projects, facts and tips from the game, that's why the recopilation channels are famous. Anyways, if you want a channel just for yourself and not the others, that isn't very important.
I think I said everything that can help you. In case of needing something or having a question, you can PM me :)
Topic Starter
Hakou
Damn,are you a legend xD
I am actually planning to stream on twitch too. Because twitch wont give you copyright strikes but just muting that part.
About recording, shadow play is good but shadow doesn't work for me because of the sound delay and the screen is flashing with osu menu.
I decided to make my obs recording bitrate from 2000 to 30000 and switch the export to mp4 , which can fix those bad qualities.
I have learned things like design and I have do many research on it. About clean thumbnails and overlays , Project Ace , the osu streamer is actually a good choice for me to follow ( not same , just how he put things simply ) .
I am thinking to make my content based on my own style ( haven't think about it ) , but I think I will improve my english first and try to speak fluently.
You actually helps me a lot ! Thanks ! I will try to follow those tips to make videos ! Thanks for those tips!
290BPM
No problem, and good luck with your channel!
Topic Starter
Hakou
arigato!
Vuelo Eluko
page 2 on an intro thread poggers thats rare welcome
Topic Starter
Hakou
nice lol
TimeLimit
Good luck with your channel my dude and welcome ^w^
Topic Starter
Hakou