forum

[Archived] Unable to watch replays of local scores

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pituophis
Problem details: I'm unable to watch any of the replays of my local scores. The scores are still there, there is just no watch reply button. How do i fix this?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20190207
Nathanael
The replay file is likely deleted and I don't think there's a way to recover those. In the future, you can press F2 while in the results screen to save the replay into the "Replays" folder inside the game client's installation folder.
Death
Local replay data is automatically saved in your osu!\Data\r folder (Data is likely hidden), so assuming you still have a bunch of replay files in there, you can try loading everything back in manually. Doesn't guarantee you'll get everything back, but you should probably be able to recover quite a few replays that way.
Topic Starter
Pituophis
only has a few of my older replays :/
That's something I guess, Thanks.
How does this happen in the first place though? I don't really want this to happen again.

Edit: I also just noticed I'm missing thousands of beatmaps. I know I had well over 30000. now I have like 26000. I don't know if this is related to that. And, some maps will not show up in song selection after I download them. Should I make another post?