forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Serraionga
a breaker
Topic Starter
abraker
Ahem. As you many have observed pentaqola has been erroneously added as a 7th gen denizen despite him already being a 6th den denizen. This mistake was brought attention to me by Westonini for which a thorough investigation has followed. The investigation has been finished and the source of error has been determined.

One of my idiots who decided to study OT Law recently learned about the denizen requirements, and proceeded to bring attention that pentaqola has surpassed 10 pages of activity as of late. Without much thought, despite the distrust of those dang idiots as I should have had, I failed to properly verify pentaqola's status and proceeded to adding him to the 7th gen denizen entries. Estimated shitposting impact due to this mistake has risen joke potential by 200% and stupid potential by 10%.

pentaqola shall remain a 6th gen denizen and the 7th gen entry removed. Precautions have been put in place to prevent such mistake from occurring again. Thank you!
KatouMegumi
I beg to fix your hypocrisy.
Topic Starter
abraker
Im sorry sir, but according to these official documents...
ColdTooth
nobody cares about official documents fix it
Topic Starter
abraker
Latest estimates reveal the fallout was worse than anticipated. Stupidity potential rose by 75%!
clayton
can I be a zoomer denizen
Plini
you have to be unemployed and fat for that
clayton
halfway there!
Qiyana
racism?
Topic Starter
abraker
no, I execute all my idiots equally
KatouMegumi
Topic Starter
abraker
Dont give tad ideas again
KatouMegumi

abraker wrote:

Dont give tad ideas again

Or was it Westonini, KatouMegumi or AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?
Tad Fibonacci
Topic Starter
abraker
remember he stole my face on holloween? I still have ptsd from that
samX500
That's probably how your DNA got leaked. Just a tiny bit of skin is enough to create an army of clone.
Topic Starter
abraker
Lies! I encrypted my DNA and my body only accesses it through a VPN
KatouMegumi
Unfortunately, Tad is behind 7 levels of quantum computers. Your VPNs and encryptions won't help.
Tad Fibonacci
Little did abraker know, I used cheat engine to break his encryption.

Supa haka
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Every now and then someone comes to OT and leaves a good amount of posts here and there. It's not a great amount of activity——a far cry from qualifying to be denizen——yet those insignificant posts they have made a significant impact on OT. Such is the case with one puzzling denizen. After a vote in the OT Parliament, I, OT President abraker, hereby bestow Puzzle the title of denizenship. Congratulations on becoming a 7th Gen denizen!
Tad Fibonacci
Congratz Puzzy
samX500
Welcome to our new denizen Puzzle!
Nuuskamuikkunen
Congratulations to Puzzle ^^
Corne2Plum3
There is not 8G?
keremaru
Wait until 69G. Then people'll go crazy.
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

There have not been many new denizens as of late. This in part due to the stricter requirements now outlined in the OT Constitution. Granted time to time there are exceptions, like with denizen Puzzle, but such exceptions are reserved for those who make a significant enough impact in OT. Those who choose not to shine bright are also given a chance to become denizen through dedicated persistence and participation. I'd like to congratulate eblf2013 on becoming a 7th Gen denizen! Give a round of applause for the dedication and hard work given to achieve this monumental feat.

There have not been many new denizens lately. This is do to with stricter requirements outlined in the OT Constitution in part due to absurd requirements outlined in the OT. There are exceptions, but those are reserved for those who bring too much attention to themselves. Those who choose not be drama are also given a chance by being boring. I'd like to congradulate eblf2013 on becoming denizen. Give round of applesause to the the hard needed to achieve this.
samX500

Congragulation to eblf2013 for joining us as a 7th generation denizen!

___SOCIAL DISTANCING___
It has been five months of hard work. Shitposting night and day for the sake of the people that might dwell these forums, personally I feel honored of receiving my OT! denizenship, and to be a guide for those persons that might get astray from wherever they come.

Noise with keyboard was made enough, clicking and checking this useless place to have a laugh exchange :'D
May the message button next to the country flag rest in peace.
Taj
congratulations to eblf ^^
Topic Starter
abraker
Added RoseusJaeger aka Wei Wuxian to 4th Gen
Flanster
what gen am I?
Topic Starter
abraker
You got a dedicated page here: community/forums/topics/438926
Flanster

Flanster wrote:

what gen am I?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Wei looking badass in there
Topic Starter
abraker
Flan, I think you would be 5th Gen by what I remember, but your history show that you are 2nd Gen
Asphiee
im in the current gen
[LS]PositoniX
interesting to learn how my distant ancestors got around in times of tyranny and anarchy
Corne2Plum3
The 7th gen started when abraker become moderator?
voltinup
What did I just read
show more