forum

Tell me an excuse for my lack of homework

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
I was lazy and I had some stuff to do, but my teacher is a psycho so gimme some excuses.
Tad Fibonacci
Tell your teacher you have terminal lumbago.
pentaqola
as someone who hasn't experience psychotic teachers except for one, i don't know how to help you. plus, i am a teacher's pet for the most.

if i were you, one great excuse would be the dog ate my assignment if you don't have a dog but have another pet, replace dog with said pet

If you dont have a pet then u should say i ate my assignment

this will make the psychotic teacher question what you said. if you don't want them mad at you, i can't help you... i haven't really forgotten much of my assignment... plus i mostly do some of them last minute.
Aiseca
Tell to your teacher: I saved a planet and a civilization from destruction, and I have no time to make a homework. Please credit my heroic act as a compensation instead, please?
levesterz
You can always say I already done it in my mind.
Aiseca

levesterz wrote:

Bam~~!
abraker
All of your excuses suck. Tell the teacher that you had bad sushi. Proceed to throw up 20 minutes after. Excused from school and homework. Two in one!
pentaqola

abraker wrote:

All of your excuses suck. Tell the teacher that you had bad sushi. Proceed to throw up 20 minutes after. Excused from school and homework. Two in one!

you are now a level 100 boss
abraker
johnmedina999
This only works if your teacher is old (55+).

What you need to do is tell your teacher that you sent the homework in electronically. She'll be confused as to why, and you tell her that you made a digital copy on your computer at home (just like you have a digital copy of all of your homework) but lost the original in whatever excuse you want (got wet, lost in the wind, etc. Be careful about this). You'll say that it's in her email if she wants it—she's old so she won't check her email right away, she'll check it at home—giving you time to do it at school or copy it from someone. If she asks for a hard copy, you tell her that you don't have your computer right now 'cause it's at home, and that you'll turn it in tomorrow. Either way, this gives you enough time to do it. Make sure to email it to her as soon as possible if you're taking the first route.

The only way this will fail is if your teacher checks the timestamp on the email, but hopefully she's old enough not to notice.
abraker
5/10

op doesn't get out of school
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

5/10

It's better than yours, though. We didn't get to go home free if we vomited at our school. idk what school you went to.
Jandy0208

Winnyace wrote:

I was lazy and I had some stuff to do, but my teacher is a psycho so gimme some excuses.

you can tell them your mom trashed it.
Ashton
Teachers don’t care about your success. Just admit you haven’t done it and do better later. (Yelling is whatever just don’t take it personally.)
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Aiseca wrote:

Tell to your teacher: I saved a planet and a civilization from destruction, and I have no time to make a homework. Please credit my heroic act as a compensation instead, please?

sure thing!

levesterz wrote:

I tried but she said I don't have a enough brain cells to do that

abraker wrote:

I was sick for 2 days I used em to get 2 weeks of vacation.

johnmedina999 wrote:

This only works if your teacher is old (55+).

What you need to do is tell your teacher that you sent the homework in electronically. She'll be confused as to why, and you tell her that you made a digital copy on your computer at home (just like you have a digital copy of all of your homework) but lost the original in whatever excuse you want (got wet, lost in the wind, etc. Be careful about this). You'll say that it's in her email if she wants it—she's old so she won't check her email right away, she'll check it at home—giving you time to do it at school or copy it from someone. If she asks for a hard copy, you tell her that you don't have your computer right now 'cause it's at home, and that you'll turn it in tomorrow. Either way, this gives you enough time to do it. Make sure to email it to her as soon as possible if you're taking the first route.

The only way this will fail is if your teacher checks the timestamp on the email, but hopefully she's old enough not to notice.

I had to make a report on The Black Sea. I wanted to write of my phone and she didn't accept bc she thought I stole it.

Ashton wrote:

Teachers don’t care about your success. Just admit you haven’t done it and do better later. (Yelling is whatever just don’t take it personally.)

u're right. teachers don't really care bout their students. yelling and giving shit "stories" to make rethink my decision. I'd change my decision and I'd feel bad bc of her blowing up herself bc I didn't did a homework. it's sad actually bc these ppl make the "big brain" part of society here.

abraker wrote:

5/10

not until I scream memes and start moaning.
Tad Fibonacci
I still think lumbago is a good excuse.
Meah
Just bribe your teacher
Aiseca

Meah wrote:

Just bribe your teacher

With what?
A can of paint?
A frog in a jar?
Or a bunch of cleaning supplies?
Meah