forum

How can I set a little area on my tablet? [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kushiro
Hi, I'd like to change the active area of my tablet. How can I do that? I don't have any software with it.
The tablet is: http://trust.com/products/product.aspx?artnr=15358
If anyone have a software to do it with my tablet let me know please! Thanks.
Zelmarked
In terms of changing your active area, I found nothing. But if your only issue is making your monitor 1 to 1 with your tablet, I did find this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11275473/simtiq_planner.html

That will allow you to input the dimensions of your monitor/tablet to show you how you need to cut your monitor resolution to make them 1 to 1 in ratio terms.
darkinas
This is drivers for your tablet - > link
They should give you the ability to change you area - > Trust tablet control panel
Topic Starter
Kushiro
I upload the drivers and the only thing I have is MacroKey Manager.
There're no settings. Where can I find the Trust tablet control panel?
Zelmarked
Should be under your control panel. Make sure you view by small or large icons.
Topic Starter
Kushiro
I found it. There're only the handwriting recognition, screen, general and other settings. Nothing about area. It's really different from the Trust Tablet Contro Panel darkinas linked.
darkinas

Kushiro wrote:

I found it. There're only the handwriting recognition, screen, general and other settings. Nothing about area. It's really different from the Trust Tablet Contro Panel darkinas linked.
I open my tablet control panel by clicking this icon - screenshot
Or by going here - > C:\Program Files (x86)\TABLET and double clicking PLaunch.exe
Topic Starter
Kushiro
I don't have that thing anymore. Time ago I had a CD with that software. Can you upload your TABLET folder to me? Please. Another user uploaded the PLaunch I have some week ago but I can't run it, I don't know why. Maybe I should find someone with my same tablet model.
Topic Starter
Kushiro
Is there any software that can change the area of a tablet?
peppy
All the links are already provided to the drivers/software you "don't have".
Topic Starter
Kushiro
I tried them but nothing. There's no area settings like darkinas screen.
peppy
I don't think we can be of help then. Maybe contact the manufacturer's support?

If you buy wacom, I can guarantee you won't have such issues.
Topic Starter
Kushiro
I already tried to contact the manufacturer's support but they can't help me. I think the only way is to buy a new one. Anyway thank you for all the answers!
darkinas

Kushiro wrote:

I tried them but nothing. There's no area settings like darkinas screen.
Sorry for late replay, i don't come here often. I had to mention earlier i have a different model (TB-5300). I thought all trust tablets would have the same control panel. This is really weird that the cheapest model has the option to change pen area and "better" one - don't.

As peppy already said, you should ask the manufacturer if your model has that option.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, Trust tablets suck - don't buy them...
Topic Starter
Kushiro
Now I know.