forum

What place would you be at a different time?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CatTheory
What would being place 100000 today be in different times? like 2011 2014 and others?
Full Tablet
I started in 2011 and I passed 100k in less than a day (I ended up being rank 80k at the end of the first day, and 50k at the end of the second day, if I remember correctly), playing Easy difficulty maps and getting mostly B grades. At that time ranking was based solely on the sum of the scores of the maps to play, so you could farm ranking just by getting FCs playing long and easy maps.
mulraf
i joined at a similar time to full tablet and can full agree (c what i did there). but there was no pp at that time, it was score-based. i had around 8 billion ranked score and was around rank 8.000 in 2012. shortly after pp and mania came out i took a break from the game. i came back around 2015..ish? and when i got my first 100pp score i was around rank 50.000. i think it must've been something like 2k pp i had at that time.
from 2016 on you could look at my osu!track. i've been one of the earlier users there. https://ameobea.me/osutrack/user/mulraf . click on 'charts + graphs' and you will see a pp and a rank chart. you can see in 2016 i was rank 18.000 with around 3.5k pp. now i'm rank 20.000 with 5k pp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯