posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
raririn

SapphireGhost wrote:

Hello, I'm finally here.

General
- Because the song intensity doesn't vary much and it's hard to find a good kiai endpoint on a downbeat, I would actually advise removing the kiai time entirely. If you'd rather not, I still think it's better to end the first kiai at 00:50:180 and the second kiai at 01:34:980.
O_o fixed changed to 00:50:180 and 01:34:980

Collab
00:51:780 - Break should start here. Note: it's also unsnapped in the other difficulties. done~thx for reminding :D
01:09:180 (4,1) - 4x spacing is really bad here, please make the jump distance more reasonable (2x or less) changed the direction of 1,2,3,4 ._. 2x now~

The lower difficulties are a bit unremarkable but technically solid. Shouldn't be too hard to rank after these fixes.;_;...
SapphireGhost
Ah, I didn't receive a message back from you so this took me a while. Sorry, but I just noticed something: if you want to set the Source as Vocaloid you should use a capital V. The other things look fine, just message me after fixing the Source.
Topic Starter
raririn

SapphireGhost wrote:

Ah, I didn't receive a message back from you so this took me a while. Sorry, but I just noticed something: if you want to set the Source as Vocaloid you should use a capital V. The other things look fine, just message me after fixing the Source.
Fixed >~< thx
SapphireGhost
Sorry, I got sick yesterday and I had to do a lot of recovering. Anyway, no problems now so enjoy your rank.
Cuvelia
yay !! congrats ~ !!
a32
瞎了又rank图不堪入目
mintong89

a3272509123 wrote:

瞎了又rank图不堪
meiikyuu
this is funn 8D ~

congrats
Satellite
congratz~~