forum

[invalid] Osu! shop

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sans534
English
My idea is that within osu in the game add a store to buy and eye also add chips points or whatever to redeem those points or chips to buy that item in the game to give a little touch to the game example characters of osu ​​that they dance in the menu of osu ​​but miniature version or something like decorations in the game or something like DLC of other games good is my idea

Español
Mi idea es que dentro del juego agregue una tienda para comprar y también agregue puntos de chips o lo que sea para canjearlos o compre ese artículo en el juego para darle un pequeño toque a los personajes de ejemplo de osu en los que bailan. el menú de osu, pero la versión en miniatura o algo así como decoraciones en el juego o algo así como el contenido descargable de otros juegos es buena idea mía
caree
There is this thing called skin
LazerLove

caree wrote:

Exactly.

Sans534 wrote:

English
My idea is that within osu in the game add a store to buy and eye also add chips points or whatever to redeem those points or chips to buy that item in the game to give a little touch to the game example characters of osu ​​that they dance in the menu of osu ​​but miniature version or something like decorations in the game or something like DLC of other games good is my idea

Español
Mi idea es que dentro del juego agregue una tienda para comprar y también agregue puntos de chips o lo que sea para canjearlos o compre ese artículo en el juego para darle un pequeño toque a los personajes de ejemplo de osu en los que bailan. el menú de osu, pero la versión en miniatura o algo así como decoraciones en el juego o algo así como el contenido descargable de otros juegos es buena idea mía

No es necesario compadre le pones una skin y listo, esto no es geometry dash we
Nathanael
I don't see any reason yet to implement a point shop considering that the only virtual thing we could purchase is the supporter tag. peppy will likely not approve points to purchase physical stuff either.
-Layne

caree wrote:

I agree. There wouldn’t be much use of a point shop.