forum

YxZus - Momoko [Standard]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YxZus

Hello everyone! This is one of my many unreleased skins I've made. Since it was on the Skin Request Reddit thread, I figured I would release this skin. I tested it as much as I could before releasing, I stressed a lot on it. Please tell me if you experience something that feels very out of touch with the skin design or just a general design issue, Enjoy!

Skin is optimized for HD mod, look in EXTRAS folder inside of Skin Folder for hitcircles that are more friendly towards No mod / DT

If you're not content with some of the skin elements, make sure to check the extras folder inside the skin folder. There should be some skin elements in there that can be of use.

Credits

Credits to Momoko for her beautiful illustrations. Her characters designs had an appeal to them which lead me into loving and using her art.

Also credits to arseniXC for his amazing wallpapers. His illustrations had a similar color scheme to that of Momoko's illustrations so I figured they both would be a great match.

Much love to 0rie for helping me create and write this thread! Aswell as osu Schubert for helping me translate! <3

Update log

2019/2/21 - v1.1 (Count were wrongly named, now fixed and shows in-game)
SleepingD
Nice Art Nice Skin Saved!!!
but yep gameplay....
Topic Starter
YxZus

SleepingD wrote:

Nice Art Nice Skin Saved!!!
but yep gameplay....

Thanks ^^
What's wrong with the gameplay? Also did you check the Extra folder for hitcircle replacements in the skin folder?
Scathcier
dem this is so cool no jk love it so much
merihim
very nice art!! so lovely
Topic Starter
YxZus

merihim wrote:

very nice art!! so lovely

Scathcier wrote:

dem this is so cool no jk love it so much

thanks for the support <3
SleepingD
Nvm Everyting is good
In a Nutshell
The skin is super nice and everything however in the actual gameplay the playble area is kinda reduced to the center of the screen, I was wondering if there's a way which you can make the circles appear throught he whole screen not only a section
MikuOsu
download link dead :/ new link for download ?