forum

Some multiplayer bugs.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fwenny
1. Just as you fail a song, hit quickly esc twice to exit to the room list, you'll hear the song in "slow motion" just as you hear it when you fail a song.

Tested in Tag mod with 2 players.

2. Not sure this is a bug, but when a break comes, you see the rank and the accuracy, and then, when the song continues, but its not your turn, the rank/accuracy comes to the screen again.

If its not a bug, is it really necessary to show it twice?

I think the rank/accuracy shows even if its your turn after the break.

3. Peppy, you said you fixed this, but when I open updated, and he asks if to kill the other copy and I click cancel, it stills exit, so fix that please.

4. I just paused a song just before the end of break, and went to do other things on my computer. (ALT-TABBED, Im playing in windowed.)

When I came back and continued my game, the notes started to be in sort of "Hidden" mod.. I couldnt see the numbers and etc..
Topic Starter
Fwenny
Bump with new bugs.
Gens

Fwenny wrote:

4. I just paused a song just before the end of break, and went to do other things on my computer. (ALT-TABBED, Im playing in windowed.)

When I came back and continued my game, the notes started to be in sort of "Hidden" mod.. I couldnt see the numbers and etc..
Happens to me too. I think it's not a bug.
I dunno.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid
I just now tried to enter a multiplayer room and Osu! crashed on me.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at #nd.#ce.#4r(#zc )

at #nd.#od.#4r(#zc )

at #Zd.#5e.#u.#Of.#10()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)

at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)

at #ee.#Re.#Qab()

at #ee.#Re.Update(GameTime )
Topic Starter
Fwenny
Okay, I just finished ASMAT - Yara Tum Kahan? with a score of 3420570. It is recorded in my Local Scores, but not in online data base. Even the site did not record that, and bancho working fine, I can chat, no lags, no connectin problems..