Topic Starter
jieusieu
this is my record

but watch replay

more 400 combo + 10000000 score D:

when i saw the opposite case. but i've never this case ;_;

fix plz T_T
theowest
oh yeah. replays tend to be quite different from the actual score on the ranking. I don't know why I haven't reported it yet. But it's mostly just the opposite. (replays get less combo than the combo on the rankings).

I'm not sure if this still happens, but I think replays will miss notes if you happen to comment exactly on a note. Happens quite easily during streams, etc.
Topic Starter
jieusieu

theowest wrote:

oh yeah. replays tend to be quite different from the actual score on the ranking. I don't know why I haven't reported it yet. But it's mostly just the opposite. (replays get less combo than the combo on the rankings).

I'm not sure if this still happens, but I think replays will miss notes if you happen to comment exactly on a note. Happens quite easily during streams, etc.

here is section of the problem ;_;

i think it is slider miss error D:
theowest
Yeah, probably because replays cut down on unnecessary movement to save space.
Topic Starter
jieusieu

theowest wrote:

but it is opposite xP
theowest

jieusieu wrote:

theowest wrote:

but it is opposite xP
yeah, the cursor has cut down on movement and somehow caused it to be at a better position to create even more combo than the actual ranked one.
Topic Starter
jieusieu

theowest wrote:

jieusieu wrote:

but it is opposite xP
yeah, the cursor has cut down on movement and somehow caused it to be at a better position to create even more combo than the actual ranked one.
so i want to fix thissss DDD: