forum

1 day to other I got 200pp doing nothing bc new pp system

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alongal
Just wanna know how much the system changed your rank, pp and so on. In my profile I can see how I got to 112k when this changed when I was 140k few hours earlier.
im flat
nearly everybody gets like 100 raw pp lol
plays aren't updated atm just wait
Vuelo Eluko
from 3656 to 3967, so quite a lot. Rank from 49.9k to 40k but I think that's temporary and only reflects what my rank would have been in the previous system as it's not done updating. I still expect to be higher ranked than I was before because I seem to have gained more pp than a lot of other people around my rank but 40k is just ridiculous and can't be right.

If that is correct, I feel a large portion of it must result from the fact that a large amount of inactives may have been pruned from the rankings.
Xeki
I went from 105,005 to 86,596... I don't feel I deserve this :S
mihari
Yeah, the inactive players have been purged from the rankings, resulting in many players jumping thousands of ranks upwards.
Pillwow
inactive players should not be purged from the rankings. They earned that rank no matter if they´re active or not. This is not overwatch with its seasons. Its a leaderboard ranking.
Now all my set goals i had have been vanished because i climbed ranks for nothing.
Equbuxu

Pillwow wrote:

inactive players should not be purged from the rankings. They earned that rank no matter if they´re active or not. This is not overwatch with its seasons. Its a leaderboard ranking.
Now all my set goals i had have been vanished because i climbed ranks for nothing.

They will get their rank back if they submit a new play, that's the way leaderboards always worked.
Rivirpi
i jumped to 429k from 730k what lol
Mr_Kimchi
Went from 223,000 to 180,000 . . . Nani is there a post or something about the new system or whatever? Im so confused with what's going on ㅇㅁㅇ?!
Equbuxu

Mr_Kimchi wrote:

Went from 223,000 to 180,000 . . . Nani is there a post or something about the new system or whatever? Im so confused with what's going on ㅇㅁㅇ?!

There is literally a giant banner in the main menu which links to an article explaining all changes. Also, the same link is on the main page of the website
ssarglley
Went from 94789 to 83225, then in a few hours re-updated to 83794. Reminds me a lot of the HD change a while ago. My entire profile's "best performance" section is mildly scrambled.