Topic Starter
xRayne
Yup.

Megurine Luka is my favorite~

What about you guys? :3
dj M2fiesta
ONLY ONE Hatsune Miku is my favorite. <3

Tenshi
I have no preference for a specific Vocaloid - it's all about the person behind the scenes.

With that said... I like too many producers to list, so I'll just list a couple. :D
  1. DECO*27
  2. 40mP
  3. Junky
  4. Dixie Flatline
  5. kemu
  6. ... and much, much more.
miss_master_old
Miku<3
GUMI<3
smoogipoo
Gumi is definitely my current favorite. There are some Miku songs which are good, but there are just as many that are bad. I guess it all depends on the producers, and my favorite is DECO*27 ^▽^
Gundam-Dude
ゆよゆっぺ (Yuyoyuppe)
stavolizer
>鬱P (Utsu-P)
>APG550
>無力P (MuryokuP)
>Deco*27
>Oster Project
>40mP

EPIC
Minty Gum
Sasakure.uk, Millstones, kous, Treow...

Restless Spirit
I'm one of those fans of Hatsune Miku. It gets kinda mainstream to like her because almost everyone likes her. Except in this thread I suppose. Anyway, I like all the female japanese vocaloids (because the others I don't know really), Hatsune Miku the most but GUMI comes right after her. I just love the voices of them. Len is the only male vocaloid whose voice I really like, the others are all o.k. but nothing special in my opinion.

Anyway, I found that 2 hours long vocaloid concert on YouTube:

Accelerator-kun
I love this Rin song:

I also love Kaito's voice.
stavolizer

i found it in ANN
[Luanny]

Win.
Suzu_old_1

Yuki *__* <3
Birdy
I hate all the voices, just because of they don't sound real. Pisses me off just like autotune.

But some of the producers make good stuff for them, would like to hear instrumental versions of some tracks.
Restless Spirit

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I hate all the voices, just because of they don't sound real. Pisses me off just like autotune.

But some of the producers make good stuff for them, would like to hear instrumental versions of some tracks.
And I love vocaloid/UTAU for sounding mostly not real. I love this sometimes occuring "robotic" sound the voices have but some songs are well composed in the synthesizer as they sound like a human would sound. So it depends on the one who composes with the program.

Anyway, I love anything that sounds synthetic.
Katze
My favourite singer is Miku, but I like Gumi & Luka too. The only ones I don't like are Rin & Len..

Powersocke wrote:

And I love vocaloid/UTAU for sounding mostly not real. I love this sometimes occuring "robotic" sound the voices have but some songs are well composed in the synthesizer as they sound like a human would sound. So it depends on the one who composes with the program.
^ true that.
Rin
<- My nick <3
Accelerator-kun
Seriously, there is too much Miku.
I want more Rin and Kaito!
But I don't want the classical boring vocaloid songs talking of love ._.
I want more of this:
and this:
and this:
neonat
miss_master_old

kathi wrote:

My favourite singer is Miku, but I like Gumi & Luka too. The only ones I don't like are Rin & Len..

Powersocke wrote:

^ true that.
oh.
Sey
I prefer Len. Miku rlly depends on the song. There are some really do like and some I hate as hell. ^^"
There is a new map by Rin (Meltdown) I like to play either.
-Athena-
Favourite Vocaloids: Lily and Miku
Favourite songs: Rolling Girl, Scarlet Rose, Marie-Luise, Rubik's Cube (Miku), Tokyo Teddy Bear, With a Dance Number, Netoge Haiijin Sprechor.

Tianshi also does awesome covers of Vocaloid songs, try Kimi Ijou Boku Miman and Melancholic, you'll need a change of attire I swear.
Restless Spirit
Talking 'bout Rin and Len, I guess you all know the evil story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RR127Jo ... 11D1A1600A
The first five videos are the story of evil itself, the others I didn't watch. Sadly these subtitles are german, perhaps you'll find some versions with english subtitles somewhere. Sure, there are. But I wanted the videos too (because they're awesome).
Apex_old
-THREAD HAS BEEN MERGED-

OK, in this thread, I want everone to think outside the box. This thread is not about a hot cyan haired chick singing, nor it's about a yellow haired shota or stuff like that. We have no difference with Justin Bieber fans when we put too much devotion into a certain character. It's about a software that can manipulate recorded human voice in order so you can make custom songs and custom illustrations and the force of internet people driving behind it. So we're talking about ryo, deco*27, etc, instead of Hatsu, Kagami, or Meguri.

TL;DR: Stop being a goddamn weeabo and become a music critic. It's Music Hall for godsakes.

I'm a fan of Voca-step and Voca-Dn'B, just so you know. Go get some more.

show more