forum

i cant play osu! anymore...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alkaryptos
Hey guys... its really frustrating but i need help. my right hand hurts so f*cking much when i hold the pen and play for 30 sec. my mount of venus hurts so freaking much... i dont know what to do.. its been like 3 months now and everytime i play, it hurts, i made a 1 month break, AND IT STILL HURTS AFTER 30 SEC PLAYING... HEEEEEELP

PLEASE DONT POST THAT DR LEVI GAMING EXERCISE GUY IT DID NOT HELP-.....
johnmedina999
Just stop playing.
Westonini
Then try it without the pen. Try a mouse or something to see if it hurts with that too. Otherwise there's really not much you can do about it.
Winnyace
play with mouse.
Sosteneshion
quit w
abraker
I feel bad for the ones who are being controlled to post complaints regarding their inability to play this silly game
levesterz

Winnyace wrote:

play with mouse.
johnmedina999

levesterz wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

🐁👈
CatzerTM
does it only hurt when you're playing the game, or also when doing other stuff. if so, you may want to check that out at a doctor or something, you might be having some sort of muscle inflammation or sprain.
Vuelo Eluko

Alkaryptos wrote:

mount of venus.
stop holding the pen in your vagina, i guess?
abraker
Did you just assume its gender?
Meah
remove your hand so you'll no longer feel pain when playing
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

levesterz wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

🐁👈
tbh i got alot of warning from certain discord sever just by editing my now playing to that
FireRedz
lol
ColdTooth
quit the game forever

save yourself
Serraionga

Alkaryptos wrote:

my right hand hurts so f*cking much when i hold the pen and play for 30 sec.

Alkaryptos wrote:

my mount of venus hurts so freaking much

Alkaryptos wrote:

PLEASE DONT POST THAT DR LEVI GAMING EXERCISE GUY IT DID NOT HELP-.....

new page
Chadol
play more
Winnyace

Chadol wrote:

play more

playing more is hard. play less.
SepelaThons
Write 1000 words everyday with a pencil.
Penguin
you need more protein in your diet. I recommend bulking up with some eggs and oatmeal for breakfast. Then for lunch, you're gonna want to go with grilled chicken with brown rice and veggies. To finish up your day, eat some steak, sweet potatoes, and more veggies. Don't forget your protein shakes that you drink in between meals. The shakes are crucial to this entire thing.
Quibbly
Out of all the comments not a single person considered to check up with a doctor?
Westonini

Quibbly wrote:

Out of all the comments not a single person considered to check up with a doctor?

CatzerTM wrote:

does it only hurt when you're playing the game, or also when doing other stuff. if so, you may want to check that out at a doctor or something, you might be having some sort of muscle inflammation or sprain.
Offdensen
Pressure possibly. Don't SQUEEZE THE PEN, dont hold it down hard or anything like that
When I first started playing the first time I had to have bandages on my hand because of it
show more