forum

[invalid] I lost my tablet pen and don't wanna fork up the money ;-;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- CantiZ -
Problem details:
So about 8-9 months ago I was big into Osu! and played it almost daily. Loved the game so much and I loved playing with my wacom intuos left handed instead of trying to play with mouse. I did stop playing tho because I had exams and work, and forgot about my favourite game up until today. Unfortunately while we were renovating about 2 months ago we were throwing stuff out to clear out the rooms and I believe my pen must've been thrown out at some point, because after spending all day searching, I can't find it. Luckily I still have the tablet but I was searching on Amazon and it looks like I'll have to pay $28 for the replacement pen, and that's excluding the +$9 I'll probably pay to get it shipped to Ireland. That's almost the full price I payed for the tablet in my local PC world! Is there anything I can do like use something that can substitute as a stylus for the tablet like a cheaper knockoff or should I just suck it up and pay the price?
Tobias Leander
I would pay full price just to make sure everything works as intended, would be pretty sad if you bought a 20$ pen instead and it didn't even end up working with the tablet you have.
Topic Starter
- CantiZ -

Tobias Leander wrote:

I would pay full price just to make sure everything works as intended, would be pretty sad if you bought a 20$ pen instead and it didn't even end up working with the tablet you have.

True, would be a shame and I would feel pretty stupid for wasting €20 on a useless stick, I’ll look more into it. Thx!
owouwuowu
hey, just a heads up, this isnt really osu related but rather technology for osu related. i dunno if there is an osu forum for that (there probably will be) but if there is, i suggest posting it there tho. but im just a player, not a mod or anythin so yeh

but uh, to answer your question, i'd just get a new tablet. i recommend xp-pen star g-640.

heres a link. https://www.amazon.com/StarG640-Ultrathin-Graphics-Battery-Free-Pressure/dp/B078YR2MTF/ref=sr_1_1_sspa/134-1729662-0615938?ie=UTF8&qid=1550972007&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=g640+xp+pen&psc=1

sorry to bump up this post ;;