forum

Hit a wall

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuroni
I'm at a point where progress seems to get very slow and whenever i feel like i'm improving i'll take a short break (3-4 days) and when i come back it's like starting over again ;( It's been like that for the last 2 months and idk what to do anymore
Juuuuuuuuul

blackmen2x wrote:

It's been like that for the last 2 months
No, some scores in your top 50 are from a few days/week ago. you're still improving.
Topic Starter
Kuroni

Juuuuuuuuul wrote:

blackmen2x wrote:

It's been like that for the last 2 months

No, some scores in your top 50 are from a few days/week ago. you're still improving.

I know but look at my graph man it's been pretty flat like that for the last two months. And although i've got some new top scores they're not so much different from what i got 2 months ago.
lewski

blackmen2x wrote:

whenever i feel like i'm improving i'll take a short break (3-4 days) and when i come back it's like starting over again

You could try shortening your breaks
im flat
u not ranking up doesnt mean ur not improving
DeletedUser_6869432
Play more but you seem fine imo
Almost

kacper124 wrote:

Play more but you seem fine imo

Basically this. Everyone's going to hit a wall at some point in time. The only way to get past the wall is playing more.
Topic Starter
Kuroni

lewski wrote:

blackmen2x wrote:

whenever i feel like i'm improving i'll take a short break (3-4 days) and when i come back it's like starting over again

You could try shortening your breaks

Yeah maybe this time when i get my feel back i'll not rest to see what happens

im flat wrote:

u not ranking up doesnt mean ur not improving

Yeah but the problem is i always perform like shit after breaks and the only way for it to get back to normal is i sit and play for like 6-7 hours straight which really prevents me from focus on other things.
C15U
Just try map you haven't played for 2 monhts. I bet you will be reading map without problem eventhough 2 monhts ago it was a spamfest.