forum

[Archived] Osu! Crash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
felita_flare
Problem Details:

I just clicked the "compatible mode" option, and then I was out automatically from the game. Then when I try to re-enter the game, it said that "Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver". I've tried to restart osu, and even download a new installer. But, it's no use.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro, with Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3350 processor.
Please help, thank you.

This are the errors:
OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=zX6D6QxkrmLae6213Eg_KI9nJ0ivW.#=zjod0BK8=(Int32 #=zzRmqCpw=, Int32 #=zJsnFRmM=, GraphicsContextFlags #=z2XHdB0Q=)
at #=zGRACLtW51QfhNXz8YUqv9P4=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zwQratfs=)
at #=zZcmpTEtszZUkVrAT5upgEaVjokhe.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zwQratfs=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=zV5AV41OBhkXH5DbR2HmjNZY=.WndProc(Message& #=zkAzU6KI=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20181231.2
Dntm8kmeeatu
Open the osu!.pcname.cfg file and set "CompatibilityContext" to 0, save, and launch osu!