forum

E.CS Skin [16:9 & 2.4:1][r20200326]

posted
Total Posts
show more
El1ctricity
are you fucking kidding? This is the best skin ive ever seen
SuperZecton
Phenomenal skin, especially the interface, the gameplay definitely has issues though. I love the stars and all that vibrant details you gave on the game menu. it's amazing. On the bottom right side, the rank is being covered up, is this on purpose? For mania i highly suggest you tone down the hit impacts, it is super big and makes it hard to read. Other than that, when the hit circles are stacked, it's impossible to tell how many there are, but i'm sure you knew that already. So yeah, great job
Repsanims
I tried to run the Patcher.bat and made some adjustment to the skin, but multiple dlls was not found errors popped out.
Here's the complete error list
The code execution cannot proceed because

CORE_RL_MagickWand_.dll
CORE_RL_bzlib_.dll
CORE_RL_lcms_.dll
CORE_RL_libxml_.dll
was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

For a workaround,
  1. Go to the official ImageMagick website and download the ImageMagick-portable.
  2. Then open the archive and extract magick.exe to the "Patcher\src" path, overwrite it.
  3. Delete the existing CORE_RL_MagickCore_.dll.
And it worked out fine for me.

Please fix this. Awesome skin btw~ ❤
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Repsanims wrote:

I tried to run the Patcher.bat and made some adjustment to the skin, but multiple dlls was not found errors popped out.
Here's the complete error list
The code execution cannot proceed because

CORE_RL_MagickWand_.dll
CORE_RL_bzlib_.dll
CORE_RL_lcms_.dll
CORE_RL_libxml_.dll
was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

For a workaround,
  1. Go to the official ImageMagick website and download the ImageMagick-portable.
  2. Then open the archive and extract magick.exe to the "Patcher\src" path, overwrite it.
  3. Delete the existing CORE_RL_MagickCore_.dll.
And it worked out fine for me.

Please fix this. Awesome skin btw~ ❤

this is the way for temporary fix. for now at least.

However, I'd recommended to download the non-portable/shared version of this program. But, this is the easiest way for others to fix those problems and they worked out!

Anyway, Thank you for your suggestion! :3
Repsanims

justanewbie1 wrote:

You're welcome my dear~
No homo tho
Also that country flag shakes me
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Repsanims wrote:

justanewbie1 wrote:

You're welcome my dear~
No homo tho
Also that country flag shakes me

oh my >w<)
ya, entahlah... :3 [yeah, who knows.. :3]
MyAngelMegu
Really awesome skin. But I am facing problem with sliders. The slider head and end circle is messed and out of slider.
Here's some skin to explain the condition I am getting -
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12828824
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12828822

And before anyone asks.. Yes, It's Fallback client. I can't play on Latest so on Fallback. Is there no way around to make it work here?
Thanks!
Wello6143
When your parent want you to be a designer but you are an osu! player
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

tasnim_tamim wrote:

Really awesome skin. But I am facing problem with sliders. The slider head and end circle is messed and out of slider.
Here's some skin to explain the condition I am getting -
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12828824

And before anyone asks.. Yes, It's Fallback client. I can't play on Latest so on Fallback. Is there no way around to make it work here?
Thanks!

Thanks for your question :D
1. This skin wasn't supposed to be on Fallback client :'(
2. I don't have any plan to make backward compatibility for fallback. (because my pc died) :')

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. I'm really glad to hear that ^^

Wello6143 wrote:

When your parent want you to be a designer but you are an osu! player

that was i dreamed about.
I hope i can be a good designer one day. ._.)
Lumyh
skin looks nice, i'm dowloading it atm so yea looks great
Adnit
Really nice skin but will be even better with 21:9 support :)
Integer
Some things I noticed:
- the accuracy tooltip doesn't show when the cursor hovers on the performance graph in the ranking screen; and
- the little tooltip showing the beatmap info like CS AR OD HP stars doesn't show when hovering on the beatmap (this is in a multi lobby)

Any idea what happened?
Btw really nice skin, really liked it (apart form the hitsound which was a bit quiet for my liking)
LegendaryMarc
It's a really cool mod. I was amazed at how you made this. It almost feels like Osu! Lazer. The gameplay can turn off other people but I modified the skin by making it look like this.

Basically, I changed the hitcircle with other skins like "Aesthetic". I also change the hitsounds because it kinda sounds weak. I can modify this again so that it will look much better for gameplay. I just need to look for the file that I need to remove or change.
Kasen_Enjoyer
The best in visual skin if I have to say. Yes it's quite distracting for gameplay.
HalfW
One of the most beautiful skins I've ever seen. Highly recommend if you are livestreaming a tournament.
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Clubby wrote:

skin looks nice, i'm dowloading it atm so yea looks great

Thanks! I hope you're enjoying it! ^^)

nitek1109 wrote:

Really nice skin but will be even better with 21:9 support :)

Not at this momemnt, But i'll be back to make that one :3
Also, thank you so much! :3

Rivaroxabam wrote:

Some things I noticed:
- the accuracy tooltip doesn't show when the cursor hovers on the performance graph in the ranking screen; and
- the little tooltip showing the beatmap info like CS AR OD HP stars doesn't show when hovering on the beatmap (this is in a multi lobby)

Any idea what happened?
Btw really nice skin, really liked it (apart form the hitsound which was a bit quiet for my liking)

I think these are client-side issues ._.

LegendaryMarc wrote:

It's a really cool mod. I was amazed at how you made this. It almost feels like Osu! Lazer. The gameplay can turn off other people but I modified the skin by making it look like this.

Basically, I changed the hitcircle with other skins like "Aesthetic". I also change the hitsounds because it kinda sounds weak. I can modify this again so that it will look much better for gameplay. I just need to look for the file that I need to remove or change.

It looks nice!
Anyway, that version of hitcircle actually included inside the patcher. .-.)\

Joko_P wrote:

The best in visual skin if I have to say. Yes it's quite distracting for gameplay.

Not really :3, but this thing is so distracting for gameplay-side ._.
Oh yeah, then. thanks! :3

HalfW wrote:

One of the most beautiful skins I've ever seen. Highly recommend if you are livestreaming a tournament.

I can't say if it's good but, Thanks! :3
NightSlayer12
This skin is just beautiful the interfaces are really neat <3.one question,is there are some addons or something like that to make mania use bar instead of circles ?
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

NightSlayer12 wrote:

This skin is just beautiful the interfaces are really neat <3.one question,is there are some addons or something like that to make mania use bar instead of circles ?

Unfortunately, i don't have such a plan to make the bar note tweaks for mania.
Sorry :'<

Btw, thank you! :3
-Entropy-
Pretty Fucking good
Justynkaa
Play with it can be fun :D
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

-Entropy- wrote:

Pretty Fucking good

Thanks ^^)/

Anasto7 wrote:

Play with it can be fun :D

Try it! OwO)/
Bloom

justanewbie1 wrote:

Rivaroxabam wrote:

Some things I noticed:

Any idea what happened?

I think these are client-side issues ._.

After some digging in the forums, I found that the problem with the accuracy tooltip happens because `ranking-graph.png` has a size of 1x1. Changing it to a larger transparent image should show the tooltip as normal. I suspect it's because osu only shows the tooltip if the cursor is on the `ranking-graph.png` image, and having a 1x1 image means you'll will probably never have your cursor on that specific pixel.

However I couldn't recreate the multi lobby tooltip issue since it works perfectly for me.
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

LumpBloom7 wrote:

After some digging in the forums, I found that the problem with the accuracy tooltip happens because `ranking-graph.png` has a size of 1x1. Changing it to a larger transparent image should show the tooltip as normal. I suspect it's because osu only shows the tooltip if the cursor is on the `ranking-graph.png` image, and having a 1x1 image means you'll will probably never have your cursor on that specific pixel.

However I couldn't recreate the multi lobby tooltip issue since it works perfectly for me.

Ah, i see.
Thanks for investigate the problem.

Will be fixed as soon as possible UmU)👌
NFL37
This is awesome,no it's fantastic skin! definitely love it!
RoARene317
Is there anyway to remove ki-danger because it's very annoying
Matt2e2

RoARene317 wrote:

Is there anyway to remove ki-danger because it's very annoying

You can just delete the scorebar-ki/kidanger/kidanger2 files in this case.
RoARene317
For my verdict , the skin is good except some issue:
1. I don't like the hitsound. So I Replaced using mine
2. kidanger is annoying. So I Remove them

Overall my score is 8/10
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

RoARene317 wrote:

For my verdict , the skin is good except some issue:
1. I don't like the hitsound. So I Replaced using mine
2. kidanger is annoying. So I Remove them

Overall my score is 8/10

you need to blank the scorebar-ki, scorebar-kidanger and scorebar-kidanger2... just for now ._.)
Anyway, thanks for your feedback :3
nostop
very beautiful skin.i like it and gonna try.
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

ytq520123 wrote:

very beautiful skin.i like it and gonna try.

Thanks! :3

Anyway, new update is up!
Now, feel free to use my skin part and mix them for yourself and...
This is the end of E.CS Skin Development where it started from Winter 2019 until now.

Let me to signing off and hope you enjoy this skin!
\(UwU\ ) Cheers! (/ UwU)/

v20190514.r02 Final Release Changelogs

1. r20190514.r02 - Patched version from previous final version

1. SFX changes
      1. "Fixes for missing pause and fail section SFX"
      2. "Change osu!cookie heartbeat SFX to kick, to be more DOOOOOMM!!!"
      3. "Normalize some quiet SFX"
    2. Design changes
      1. "Add back 3-circle buttons at the top of pause and fail overlay. Requested by My Angel Susie"
  2. r20190514 - Final Stable version for public

1. "Now, feel free to modify, mix and using parts of this skin"
    2. SFX changes
      1. "New UI SFX and soundbank for osu!standard using Arachno Soundfont"
      2. "Reduce SFXs size by using Vorbis Codec at 162kb/s per sample"
      3. "Using default welcome and seeya sample"
      4. "Resample all samples to 44.1kHz"
      5. "Welcome back, missing taiko soundbank!"
    3. Design changes
      1. "Resolve some minor issue on design"
      2. "Remove unused 3-circle button at the top of pause and fail overlay"
      3. "Use back old 'Spinning Clear!' sprite"
      4. "You can back to check accuracy tooltip on Ranking panel. Thanks LumpBloom7! :3"
      5. "Use Aqua Blue colored sliderball by default"
      6. "Change 'You Safe!' on scorebar-ki to 'Safe!' (Suggested from skinhouse review)"
    4. Tweaker changes
      1. "ImageMagick still not working issue now has been fixed"
        +-> "Using static x64 version of ImageMagick's binary for now"
      2. "Resolution detection become wrong on 1366x768 and 1280x720 display now fixed!"
      3. "Make you able to enable/disable kidanger"
      4. "Always return and change directory to current place -> %~dpn if Tweaker run with Administrator Privilege."
My Angel Susie
I hope the 3-circle button back on pause and fail background, through it was no use at all,it still is a part in this design.
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

My Angel Susie wrote:

I hope the 3-circle button back on pause and fail background, through it was no use at all,it still is a part in this design.

You can do customisation by yourself by taking pause-overlay and fail-background part from previous version and unfortunately, I can't to edit them again because that is a last change that i made before my computer broken and I just haven't enough time to go to internet cafe to take changes again. :'(

But i hope, you enjoyed :3

Edit: Changes has been updated!
Ryoukades
favv
Flanster
Holy shit my dude this is too good.
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Ryoukades wrote:

favv

Nice 👌

Flanster wrote:

Holy shit my dude this is too good.

I don't think so but, Thanks >w<)
Mrgglock
Hey just wanted to pop over and say that your skin is really amazing, I like using it during mapping because it's very nice ^^

I even used some of your elements in my own gameplay tryhard skin (which I don't distribute no worries) because I think the mod buttons are really really nice particularly ^^
MurcielagoSky
I have been using Yugen ever since I started playing but this skin is too perfect. Thank you for all the effort you put into this!
Mush Ao
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Mrgglock wrote:

Hey just wanted to pop over and say that your skin is really amazing, I like using it during mapping because it's very nice ^^

I even used some of your elements in my own gameplay tryhard skin (which I don't distribute no worries) because I think the mod buttons are really really nice particularly ^^

I've tried to do my best for making this skin and make it possible. It's quite hard to make the mods icon because it's original and I have to say, this skin isn't good for gameplay.

Anyway, thanks for using my skin. I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoyed! :3

MurcielagoSky wrote:

I have been using Yugen ever since I started playing but this skin is too perfect. Thank you for all the effort you put into this!

Also, thank you for using my skin this time~ :D

Mush5505 wrote:

amazing skin :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks a lot :3
DTPLAYERMyMommy
This is a very nice skin. It's modern and not like anything else I've seen. Very organized and the sounds are good. Also, I never knew you could click the spacebar the skip. It almost look like a whole new game. Good job! Thank you!
show more