forum

3* on the first day?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BenKaneki_old
I just completed my first 3* in this game and I found it really easy, I worry that people will think I'm cheating, what maps did you star when you started? I can nearly do 4 stars so maybe I might be able to do 4* on the first day?
im flat
I was failing 1* and got d on tutorial
Sosteneshion
When I started I was able to "PASS" 3* as well, but I couldn't fc them, and looks like you cant fc too. Thats why I started to play 1* till I got an fc ,then I moved to 2* and so on. You shouldn't skip stars if you are willing to improve! at least is what I think.
MrSparklepants
I was struggling to do 1* maps when I started
Topic Starter
BenKaneki_old
Oof, I used to play alot of music rhythm games so I think I had a little bit of practice before. Also, I just completed my first 4* pass with a C
Sosteneshion

BenKaneki wrote:

Oof, I used to play alot of music rhythm games so I think I had a little bit of practice before. Also, I just completed my first 4* pass with a C
I suggest you to play easier maps so you can get acc , it will develop your aim skills and also rhythm ( bcs if you get 100s and 50s on a note it usually means the you are off rhythm).

But You can take it as a advice or not, as long as you are having fun thats the most important thing.

"enjoy game"
Topic Starter
BenKaneki_old
Thankssss, i managed to FC 1 and 2* so im gonna try some 3* and 4*
KupcaH
Oh my
OP is gone :crab:
Sosteneshion
Oh no :crab:
worst fl player
user doesn't exist!
im flat
he had 6 minutes of playtime lmao
Sosteneshion

im flat wrote:

I mean, it was his first day loool
im flat

sosteneshion wrote:

im flat wrote:

passed 3* in 6 minutes impressive
Sosteneshion

im flat wrote:

sosteneshion wrote:

im flat wrote:

passed 3* in 6 minutes impressive
he was on his way to becoming an osu rhythm champion
_Arsen
I got A on tutorial when i was begin playing.
Then i started getting S's and SS's on 1* maps
And i started completing 3* maps.
Brainage
rest in peace OP ;-; you will always be remembered...
mulraf
more like... BAnKaneki am i right? hahahahah hahha... ha..... (i'm so funny)
Vuelo Eluko
p sure it took me 3 days or so to pass my first 3* based on the current system since airwalk [Hard] modless was something i failed miserably on day 1 and barely passed day 2 and thats like 2.6 stars.

important to realize early on star and pass difficulty is not hard related, though. Stars only meant to indicate difficulty to hit every object, passability depends on so many other factors.
Sosteneshion
Just gonna add up that Im flat is banned as well kek
Vuelo Eluko

sosteneshion wrote:

Just gonna add up that Im flat is banned as well kek
meh i got banned for over a year too, we won't know for sure what happened til' if he gets unbanned, whether or not his scores and play count were wiped will be the tell. Mine weren't because my suspension wasn't cheating related. I take reddit with a grain of salt. 1800 pp in 8 days doesn't seem that insane to me as i have seen a lot of crazy legit players at lower ranks start farming again after not caring about pp, heck i went up maybe like 1500 pp in under a week when i first got into dt in 2015. The free week thing is the only suspicious coincidence to me.

Could also be a preemptive temporary restriction while they investigate, osu! is known to do this. I seen it happen to top players b4 but it's usually over much sooner than this... could also be a priority thing since they were top players and this is jsut some random gnr poster who went from low rank to still low ranked.
Sosteneshion
Not sure if he cheated or not, like I said, I just wanted to add up the fact that he is gone :crab:

quote from reddit
"He has a 412pp play when he had 3.3kpp a week ago"

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Mine weren't because my suspension wasn't cheating related.
What have you done? I'am just curious 🤔
Vuelo Eluko
nothing work bringing up again
anyway yeah i guess theres a good chance he wasnt legit