recently got my first ar 11 fc and ok dad hrdt sightread 4 miss
like how do u do it man wtf
N0thingSpecial
You can’t even SS an OD8 song let alone acc anything higher
Vuelo Eluko

N0thingSpecial wrote:

this lol

also ar has nothing to do with acc, if you are losing acc purely due to that it's because you can't read it properly
DeletedUser_6869432
If you practice at ar12 then ar11 will be ez.
Topic Starter
im flat

kacper124 wrote:

If you practice at ar12 then ar11 will be ez.

o gotta grind mcosu ty
KupcaH

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

this lol

also ar has nothing to do with acc, if you are losing acc purely due to that it's because you can't read it properly
These lads know
Topic Starter
im flat

KupcaH wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

this lol

These lads know

I don't just mean ar 11 I mean ar 11 with like od11 lol
Sosteneshion
is od11 a thing nowadays? lol
someone link me a map plz
KupcaH

im flat wrote:

I don't just mean ar 11 I mean ar 11 with like od11 lol
Implying that you would be able to acc ar 11 with like od 8
N0thingSpecial

KupcaH wrote:

[quote="im flat"]
Implying that you would be able to acc ar 11 with like od 8

Implying that he would play osu! Game made by PePPY
Zain Sugieres
learn to read lower ar first
Almost

Zain Sugieres wrote:

That's not going to help read AR11 lol
Zain Sugieres

Almost wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Gradually increasing the AR instead of suddenly switching will
Almost

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Almost wrote:

Gradually increasing the AR instead of suddenly switching will

That's only assuming the OP has problems reading AR10 or 10.3 (which I doubt seeing as he/she could FC something AR11). If not, then the OP just needs to play more of that AR to get used to the speed.
My GF Luna
How do you even do AR11 4 miss sightread when you can only mash 80% AR10/10.3 on 20second jump maps?
I can actually read 10.3 and can't do AR11 at all lol...be happy you can get an fc I guess?
N0thingSpecial

Almost wrote:

That's only assuming the OP has problems reading AR10 or 10.3 (which I doubt seeing as he/she could FC something AR11). If not, then the OP just needs to play more of that AR to get used to the speed.

Let’s be honest his tapping isn’t intuitive enough in the first to handle high AR let alone get good acc on AR11

Not doubting his ability to play AR11, but playing low AR is to build consistency with your tapping.
Eni
Nice scores :)

The secret is listening to the music and knowing how long it takes to press a key on your keyboard and how long it takes for it to be registered by your computer. Then you can start your tap ahead of time and get better acc. The better equipment you have, the less delay you have to worry about. Higher hz also helps.

Try SSing some lower OD AR11 maps first (AR>=7.2 OD<=6.5 before mods).

Also, add HD since it makes high AR easier.
Brainage
get a 120hz/144hz/240hz monitor. haven't tried anything but 60hz and can read up to AR10.8 comfortably but apparently it makes it like 500% easier to read.

edit: im sorry but i cant help you. youre a 5 digit with only 85% fucking hit accuracy and all your plays are DT. ffs you even have a fucking D rank 170pp score on harumachi clover. wtf dude get good at DT in general b4 complaining about ar11 lmao
Zain Sugieres

Almost wrote:

reacting!=reading
My GF Luna

Brainage wrote:

get a 120hz/144hz/240hz monitor. haven't tried anything but 60hz and can read up to AR10.8 comfortably but apparently it makes it like 500% easier to read.
I must have old man eyes, my monitor is 165hz and anything above 10.3 isn't comfortable at all. Maybe it's an easier learning curve to push further but a new monitor hardly makes someone an ar11 god.
Topic Starter
im flat

My GF Luna wrote:

Brainage wrote:

I must have old man eyes, my monitor is 165hz and anything above 10.3 isn't comfortable at all. Maybe it's an easier learning curve to push further but a new monitor hardly makes someone an ar11 god.

damn i use a shitty 5ms 60hz monitor atm unfortunately
My GF Luna

im flat wrote:

My GF Luna wrote:

Brainage wrote:

damn i use a shitty 5ms 60hz monitor atm unfortunately
I don't even know what that's like, I've not played a game on a 60hz monitor since forever now, never osu either. Even when I'm living in Thailand my monitor over there is 120. I thought 60 was extinct at this point!
Almost

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Let’s be honest his tapping isn’t intuitive enough in the first to handle high AR let alone get good acc on AR11

Not doubting his ability to play AR11, but playing low AR is to build consistency with your tapping.

Zain Sugieres wrote:

reacting!=reading

I wholeheartedly agree with the fact that the OP is lacking pretty severely in fundamental skills and is inconsistent as a result. Because of that, if the OP was asking for general advice then telling him/her to practice a lower AR (whatever AR is most comfortable for him/her) would be the best advice. But the fact is, the OP is specifically asking about playing AR11. Therefore, playing lower AR won't help until he/she feels comfortable with the speed of the AR in the first place.

To the second point, if the OP can even react to AR11, then it is highly unlikely he/she is just reacting to AR10. Also, it doesn't matter how much of the lower ARs you practice because you'll never just suddenly be able read AR11 spontaneously. The only way to start being able to read AR11 is by playing it. And you'll always be reacting to it rather than reading it while you're getting used to it.

tl;dr The only way to get better at playing AR11 is by playing it. Playing low AR doesn't help until you're already accustomed to the speed.
N0thingSpecial

Almost wrote:

tl;dr The only way to get better at playing AR11 is by playing it. Playing low AR doesn't help until you're already accustomed to the speed.

How about we word it better, play at an AR that OP is comfortable with so he could focus on practising finger control and rhythm sense.

Clearing ability doesn’t equate to your ability to SS a map
Almost

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Almost wrote:

How about we word it better, play at an AR that OP is comfortable with so he could focus on practising finger control and rhythm sense.

That's true but one could always forgo the more logical route and go the alternative more 'fun' route of doing all that fundamental training in AR11. (Definitely not recommending it, but it's not like it won't work!).
Topic Starter
im flat

Almost wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Almost wrote:

That's true but one could always forgo the more logical route and go the alternative more 'fun' route of doing all that fundamental training in AR11. (Definitely not recommending it, but it's not like it won't work!).

alright i fced bill nye hrdt and norma check hrdt lmao not sure what to do tbh
UnnamedBeast

Brainage wrote:

edit: im sorry but i cant help you. youre a 5 digit with only 85% fucking hit accuracy and all your plays are DT. ffs you even have a fucking D rank 170pp score on harumachi clover. wtf dude get good at DT in general b4 complaining about ar11 lmao

never seen so many dt in top plays before, not sure if im impressed or not
Topic Starter
im flat

UnnamedBeast wrote:

Brainage wrote:

never seen so many dt in top plays before, not sure if im impressed or not

?
show more