forum

I can't do a 4 star level and i have been playing since a year

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TryHardSpy
Hello, I have been playing osu for almost a year but i just can't do a 4 star level because i can't do the fast clicks does anyone have any tips?

Oh and btw sorry for the bad english
Almost
You haven't really played this game that much judging by your play count. General advice would be too play more and challenge yourself.
Daylight--
You need to play more. A lot more.
Juuuuuuuuul
Don't rush on 4*,
Download around 5000 beatmaps, sort them by difficulty and play them all starting at easy ones, don't skip stuff, don't retry more than a couple times.
Have fun !
DeletedUser_6869432
8 hours over one year is like a little over a minute a day. You need to play like x100000000 times more.
im flat
bro u literally have 8 hours lmao
Alongal
I bet you cant even fc a 3* maps or even play them, dude, you only have 8 hours; you could have created your account 10 billion years ago and that doesnt mean you can play 10* maps.
Just play, I think with like 20hours you will be able to comfortably play 3* maps and with like 50 hours you can start playing 4* maps and even fc some 3* maps.
Kuroni
Your one year equals my one day of playing
Vuelo Eluko
a lot of people have this bizarre misconception that how long ago they made their account has anything to do with how much they've played or how good they should be.