WHO WANTS TO POLKA.
Yay, I win. :)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
No, I win! :3
Treekii
I los- wait I can't say that.

So I win?
Critical Dude
Hahahahaha... You guys think that you got away with not using "you know what" as you say stuff, however...

Look at your alias and sigs!
Renevant
uh oh
chaee
It's not your fault
Conor
WriggleNightbug
I am amazing loli (not tru, i'm a Guy(not THAT guy))
The Gambler
I cri vrytim ;P
chaee
I'm so full
Conor
Pituophis
Crazy panda is killing cocks, not boy parts, birds. I am Fail.
Yuudachi-kun
If Youth, throughout all history, had had a champion to stand up for it; to show a doubting world that a child can think; and, possibly, do it practically, you wouldn't constantly run across folks today who claim that "a child don't know anything." A child's brain starts functioning at birth; and has, amongst its many infant convolutions, thousands of dormant atoms, into which God has put a mystic possibility for noticing an adult's act, and figuring out its purport.

Up to about its primary school days a child thinks, naturally, only of play. But many a form of play contains disciplinary factor. "You can't do this," or "that puts out out," shows a child that it must think, practically, or fail. Now, if, throughout childhood, a brain has no opposition, it is plain that it will attain a position of "status quo," as with our ordinary animals. Man knows not why a cow, dog, or lion was not born with a brain on a par with ours; why such animals cannot add, subtract, or obtain from books and schooling, that paramount position which Man Holds today.

But a human brain is not in that class. Constantly throbbing and pulsating, it rapidly forms opinions; attaining an ability of its own; a fact which is startlingly shown by an occasional child "prodigy" in music or school work. And as, with our dumb animals, a child's inability convincingly to impart its thoughts to us, should not class it as ignorant.

Upon this basis I am going to show you how a bunch of bright young folks did find a champion; a man with boys and girls of his own; a man of so dominating and happy individuality that Youth is drawn to him as is a fly to a sugar bowl. It is a story about a small town. It is not a gossipy yarn; nor is it a dry, monotonous account, full of such customary "fill-ins" as "romantic moonlight casting murky shadows down a long, winding country road." Nor will it say anything about tinklings lulling distant folds; robins carolling at twilight, nor any "warm glow of lamplight" from a cabin window. No. It is an account of up-and-doing activity; a vivid portrayal of Youth as it is today; and a practical discarding of that worn-out notion that "a child don't know anything."

Now, any author, from history's dawn, always had that most important aid to writing:—an ability to call upon any word in his dictionary in building up his story. That is, our strict laws as to word construction did not block his path. But in my story that mighty obstruction will constantly stand in my path; for many an important, common word I cannot adopt, owing to its orthography.

I shall act as a sort of historian for this small town; associating with its inhabitants, and striving to acquaint you with its youths, in such a way that you can look, knowingly, upon any child, rich or poor; forward or "backward;" your won, or John Smith's, in your community. You will find many young minds aspiring to know how, and WHY such a thing is so. And if a child shows curiosity in that way, how ridiculous it is for to snap out:—

"Oh! Don't ask about things too old for you!"

Such a jolt to a young child's mind, craving instruction, is apt so to dull its avidity, as to hold it back in its school work. Try to look upon a child as a small, soft young body and a rapidly growing, constantly inquiring brain. It must grow to maturity slowly. Forcing a child through school by constant night study during hours in which it should run and play, can bring on insomnia; handicapping both brain and body.
FuZ
anything
AlyNight
just for fun
iiko
Hi. I'm a nice girl known as Sakuya. I am a maid. I'm a loli ^-^
wasonz

_-Sakuya-_ wrote:

Hi. I'm a nice girl known as Sakuya. I am a maid. I'm a loli ^-^

DID YOU SAID I'M A LOLI ?
iiko
Pituophis
Ayy lmao
Veloalopus
How would you do sumthing so difficult!
*Actually not that difficult.*
NalaCat_old
apples are tasty.
LigerZero
i can buy bus and train
boope
Aiona
What is wrong with you?
LigerZero
now i'm can buy food in school
GSG95
i am finally potato guardian
iiko
This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out
what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary, you'd think
nothing was wrong with it and in fact, nothing is wrong with it.
It IS unusual, why? Study it. Think about it and you may find
out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit,
it will dawn on you. So jump to it! Try your skill at figuring it
out! Good Luck - Don't blow your cool!
Mercurial
Without you, I'm totally worthless.
-Stream-_old
I lovi doing thisi stuff
LigerZero
i'm writing a new book from luna child
v8pe
anything in english without e

Rilene
Yummy biscuits
Kagari
I want a coconut fruit :v
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Roman
Zafufu
Cooki-...... This is... is.. Q.Q
Nanase
potato
a1l2d3r4e5d6
A laborious task awaits for yours truly.
puccithecat
Inglish inglish inglish
Party hard m8
Sanic gota go fast
Gay swimming animu is my laifu unliss I watch somthing ils that look intristing. Liyk sports animu and music animu (violin and stuff)
Violits are ao.

Idit: OH NO I CANT SAY DA RYYL NAYM OF MY ANIMU THAT IS ABOUT SWIMING ;w;
OUCH, MY KOKORO ;w;
Daichi Shinku
I don't think so, you fool!
Meah
Cry until you fly.
show more