1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. Community Voice

What merchandising changes would you like to see?

Higher quality T-Shirts
23.46% 210
More "button" options
9.27% 83
Cell-phone cases
11.73% 105
Pippi plushies
17.77% 159
More Catch the Beat Merchandise
3.80% 34
More Taiko Merchandise
7.04% 63
Greater variety in general merchandise design
16.20% 145
Magnets/Bags/Belt-Buckles
10.73% 96
Total votes: 895
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
non-shitty t shirts would make me happy.
posted
Pippi keychains gogo !
posted
I'd only get Pipi merch if she had a ponytail
posted

Kurai wrote:

Pippi keychains gogo !
I would like that

YodaSnipe wrote:

I'd only get Pipi merch if she had a ponytail
Her hair most likely has grown a bit

YodaSnipe wrote:

non-shitty t shirts would make me happy.
This is a priority.
posted
Anime North 2012 in Canada was a meetup for Canadian osu! players and it was fucking hard to find people cause there was no real way of distinguishing from the crowd. Some nice t shirts that people could wear would make this great.

I have a ponytail fetish, you should make a special order item for me :D
posted
Daru may be able to whip something up.
posted
I voted for more T-Shirts, some pippi plushies, and magnets, bags, and whatnot.
Awesome news btw since I'm gonna have my credit card by July and will hopefully buy a few items :D hope shipping doesn't cost too much though since I live in France and all
posted
This daru... he's everywhere in my life lately... kinda freakin' me out. Though it would be awesome XD
posted

Mr Color wrote:

I voted for more T-Shirts, some pippi plushies, and magnets, bags, and whatnot.
Awesome news btw since I'm gonna have my credit card by July and will hopefully buy a few items :D hope shipping doesn't cost too much though since I live in France and all
The new store will cater to France and shouldn't have any huge shipping issues.
posted
w-what about canada!
posted
T-shirts and Pippi, please :3

(Pippi cosplay would be fun :D)
posted
ok i want more taiko merchandise i really like and the plushies are good idea but if you can made one of taiko, maybe i wanna buy one
posted

YodaSnipe wrote:

w-what about canada!
EXACTLY. :P

Canada too XD
posted
Exactly
posted
Bags and T-shirt will be definitely preferred <3

...and I agree that sometimes it's hard to find osu! players in anime event and these goods will be so useful :3
posted
What Yoda said. Less shitty t-shirts/designs. Preferably on a non-white color.

Also voted for Pippi plush just for the hell of it. They seem like they would be incredibly expensive to start a small production line for so I doubt it would be a realistic merchandise choice.

I would have voted for more button designs but I don't see how you could really improve much on a cookie button pin design to represent osu! other than the preexisting round osu! logo on, well, a round button.
posted

wmfchris wrote:

Bags and T-shirt will be definitely preferred <3

...and I agree that sometimes it's hard to find osu! players in anime event and these goods will be so useful :3
Chris, what are you talking about?
What about taiko...? Shame on you.
posted
Trust me... The t-shirts will be improved 10 fold.

I was just at a convention and was thinking, hey, I wonder if I know anyone here? But I gave up.
posted
I'd like an osu! beanie.
posted

Skyripper wrote:

Trust me... The t-shirts will be improved 10 fold.

I was just at a convention and was thinking, hey, I wonder if I know anyone here? But I gave up.
I honestly think 10 fold may not be enough for how fkin bad the old ones were just sayin.

try like 20% cooler than "improved 10 fold" and I think we'll be cookin'
show more
Please sign in to reply.