Topic Starter
Sakura
Penguin has been prodded
johnmedina999
To summarize the situation:

The vote is

1 on Penguin by Death
1 on Westonini by johnmedina999

We need to vote for someone or we lose. We have narrowed it down to three people, so it's a 2/3 chance to lynch Mafia. Westonini? Cravenfiner? Penguin? What do you guys think? Who do you want to vote for? Also, use this time to prove why you're not guilty, since all three of you are suspects.
cravenfiner
who ill vote for, im not sure

and to defend myself, im not sure how to do this, saying anything won’t really do much for me, i could try using my role to prove it but that’s too risky
Westonini
Well I'm not too sure what else to say to defend myself since everythings been said when John questioned me in the previous day. I mean if anyone has anything to ask me then I can try to answer it.

Also I just find it strange how Penguin is unusually quiet lately. Normally they talk quite frequently. Even with not much to talk about the rest of us have been at least communicating somewhat.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.4
[L-2] Penguin (1) - Death
[L-2] Westonini (1) - johnmedina999

Not voting (3) - cravenfiner, Westonini, Penguin
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
Deadline: Feb 23rd: 10:08 PM EST
Dialect
official mafia day is feb 23 now
Death

cravenfiner wrote:

who ill vote for, im not sure

and to defend myself, im not sure how to do this, saying anything won’t really do much for me, i could try using my role to prove it but that’s too risky
I've already outed my role, so how risky could it possibly be?

johnmedina999 wrote:

We need to vote for someone or we lose. We have narrowed it down to three people, so it's a 2/3 chance to lynch Mafia. Westonini? Cravenfiner? Penguin? What do you guys think? Who do you want to vote for? Also, use this time to prove why you're not guilty, since all three of you are suspects.
1/3 if there is only 1 mafia, again, we still technically don't know whether or not that is the case.
cravenfiner
i have a one-shot role and i dont wanna use it unless im 100% sure, and im not 100% sure
Death
one-shot mafia boss
cravenfiner
lvl 100 mafia boss, but only for a moment
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

Also I just find it strange how Penguin is unusually quiet lately. Normally they talk quite frequently. Even with not much to talk about the rest of us have been at least communicating somewhat.
I just haven't had anything to add to the discussion until now. It really seems like you've been trying to put suspicion on me though.

As far as who we should vote, I'm very confident that Death and John are town, so obviously I'm fine with voting Westo or craven if there's two mafia. I don't really know what the smartest play would be if we were to believe that there's only one mafia.
Westonini

Penguin wrote:

It really seems like you've been trying to put suspicion on me though.

Well I don't exactly want to, but if Death & John are both town and there are two mafia members then I already know who they are. Although if there really is only one mafioso that complicates things a bit more.
Westonini
I've also been thinking, if Penguin and Craven really are both mafia members they both could have quickly voted me back-to-back since it only required two more votes to lynch me. But its been over 24 hours and that hasn't happened. There are some possible answers to this.

1. There's only one mafia member
2. They'd have to both vote me quickly one after the other else John could unvote and it might make them seem suspicious
3. Somehow we got our information wrong and neither Craven nor Penguin are mafia. In that case there'd be something that we aren't seeing
Death
4. You are mafia

You left that one out.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Less than 72 hours left
Westonini

Death wrote:

4. You are mafia

You left that one out.

Heh, I knew someone would bring that up.

That was coming from my perspective anyways. You're free to interpret that situation however you want of course.
Death
Well, we only have a short amount of time left. And if we don't vote for anyone, mafia is probably going to win. So I'm going to assume anyone that doesn't vote is a mafioso. I think it would be a smart idea to for the rest of the town to assume the same thing.

At the very least, that should get everyone to vote for someone.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.5
[L-2] Westonini (1) - johnmedina999

Not voting (3) - cravenfiner, Westonini, Penguin
johnmedina999
We have two days left.

Death, do you want to lynch penguin? If so, I can change my vote, and we would only need one more for hammer.
Westonini
Well if we have no objections that Death/John are town I only have two other people to vote for.

John already requested some time ago that we all say what we can to defend ourselves, so I won't wait around for that anymore.

Vote: Craven

I'll just leave this here for now. I can always change it if need be.
cravenfiner
im 99% sure death and john are town, havent seen any arguements against them and they seem safe to me

sorry westo
https://gyazo.com/a430ab2296b9fc8bcae143d231a05793
is it bad that i relied on a wheel to make a decision

Vote: Westonini
Topic Starter
Sakura

cravenfiner wrote:

https://gyazo.com/a430ab2296b9fc8bcae143d231a05793
is it bad that i relied on a wheel to make a decision

Sakura wrote:

Rules:
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
This is a warning but please dont do that again.
cravenfiner
sorry, again
i forgot, again
Penguin
vote: westo
Westonini
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.FINAL
[LYNCH] Westonini (3) - johnmedina999, cravenfiner, Penguin
[L-2] cravenfiner (1) - Westonini

Topic Starter
Sakura
Westonini Vanilla Townie has been Lynched Day 3
Death Town Weak Jailkeeper has been endgamed
johnmedina999 Vanilla Townie has been endgamed

cravenfiner Mafia 1-Shot Governor has survived and won
Penguin Mafia Goon has survived and won

The Mafia wins the game!
Topic Starter
Sakura
Night 1
Death No Action
Penguin Kills GuyInFreezer (GuyInFreezer dies)
GuyInFreezer Vaporizes abraker (abraker dies)
Husa No Action

Night 2
Death Imprisons johnmedina999 (johnmedina999 is roleblocked and protected)
Penguin kills johnmedina999 (failed)
Topic Starter
Sakura
Dead QT
Mod QT
Mafia may release their own QT at their own discretion.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Everyone's free to post in thread now, Game Over
abraker
where da links?
abraker
Also town sucks so much

you had a miracle happen and you still fucked it up

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK
Westonini
yea as soon as i got a vote from someone who I believed wasn't one of the mafia members i thought it was over.
abraker
town had like a million clues to go by and you were blind to all of them

how even?
abraker
here is death chat from first post: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/KWZ4EA4NwEx3f/p-1.-1
Topic Starter
Sakura
Post-Game analysis
First of all, day 1 should've never ended in a No Lynch, No Lynch denies information which is used to find scum, granted the game starting at evens and with 3 scum wasnt exactly an easy setup to begin with.
Second, dont forget to submit night actions, Death being worried from dying is understandable, but the Town Seer (who was useless since no werewolves) should've at least tried to get some information.
Third, If you strongly believe there's 2 groupscum remaining, then you should've noticed that Penguin not getting insta QH'd meant he or Death was scum, and should've been an easy lynch there since Penguin never counter claimed Death (the only way he can 1v1 Death), dunno how the lynch shifted to Westonini who could've been sorted the next day.

Granted I dont know what you guys were thinking, some of you are new and all, plus Great Idea Mafia is hard to predict so at least hope you guys learned for next time.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Last, hope you all had fun, but if you were as lost as you looked, this might not have been a good idea for a newbie game, newbies need at least some experienced players to guide them, and idea games are kinda... crazy.
Westonini
yea it was fun

yea im retarded
Topic Starter
Sakura

Sakura wrote:

If you're new check these out:
Gameplay basics: https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/62209
New player guide: https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/189774

I also put these here to help newbies, but dont know if anyone read them.
Westonini
what the fuck how did i overlook that
show more