Total Posts
show more
Westonini
me neither tbh

sorry.
Death
If penguin is mafia then abraker's read was pretty bad
Westonini
Are you talking about the one where he said "Ok got the reaction I wanted. Penguin is a safe town read"?

I'm honestly not sure what abraker's read back then was all about. I never bought that he was "drunk" and all his responses were so suspicious. I mean he ended up being a townie so maybe he actually was drunk? I mean it seemed like he just said that because he was trying to get Penguin off his back, but if that was the case the way he handled it really wasn't that great.
johnmedina999
https://old.ppy.sh/forum/p/6966360

This is the best I can find to solve this. He posted this around the same time as the fight (15-16 days ago) and he posted "blue moon belgian white" which are alcohol. So maybe he was drunk?
johnmedina999
Which means we can't trust abraker's read.
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

I mean I hesitated for days until I decided to actually vote for Husa. I was initially skeptical about the things they said. There were several things Husa said during the time that I waited, but regardless they still seemed the most suspicious to me out of everyone.
That doesn't really mean much since it's a good play for mafia to do that anyways to come off as "indecisive" to act like town.

johnmedina999 wrote:

This is the best I can find to solve this. He posted this around the same time as the fight (15-16 days ago) and he posted "blue moon belgian white" which are alcohol. So maybe he was drunk?
To be fair, I can list off like 10-20 types of beer, it's not too difficult. I have no idea what abraker was thinking or what he was trying to do, so idk. In my opinion everything that abraker said is moot, especially since it was day 1 with no actual info besides reactions.
Penguin

johnmedina999 wrote:

Penguin gives me bad Mafia vibes but I don't have anything to back it up. He's trying really hard to come off as town, I think. But again, I have no dirt on him which would close the case.
I don't really get how explaining my thought process and my perspective is scummy.
cravenfiner

Westonini wrote:

I mean it seemed like he just said that because he was trying to get Penguin off his back, but if that was the case the way he handled it really wasn't that great.

I agree with westo here
johnmedina999
In what sense? You agree that abraker didn't handle it well? In that case, you would agree that abraker's read on Penguin isn't reliable.

Or do you agree that abraker was just being stupid?
cravenfiner
that abraker didnt handle it well
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.3
[L-2]Penguin (1) - Death

Not voting (4) - cravenfiner, Westonini, johnmedina999, Penguin
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
Deadline: Feb 23rd: 10:08 PM EST
Westonini
I don't think anyone considered abraker's read to be accurate, even back then.
johnmedina999
What other leads do we have?
Westonini
Maybe we could get some questions that craven, Penguin, and I all need to answer. And then whoever seems the most suspicious out of us three gets the boot? I dunno.
Death

Westonini wrote:

Maybe we could get some questions that craven, Penguin, and I all need to answer. And then whoever seems the most suspicious out of us three gets the boot? I dunno.
Not sure how that will prove anything. I really doubt we would be able to come up with anything good enough. Assuming there are two mafia (technically we still don't know whether or not this is the case?), we would then have two mafia coming up with questions for themselves to answer... In fact, that would most likely work against the town.
Westonini
Well if we did take that route, I was planning on making either you or John come up with some questions to ask. Since we're assuming you guys are both town.

It wouldn't really prove anything, it would just be a way of getting responses to get a better feel for a person. But I guess you guys already have your thoughts on everyone else from whats happened so far. Yeah I dunno I just kinda threw that idea out there since I'm not sure what else to talk about.
johnmedina999
Well, I guess it's fair game on who we lynch. Westonini is the only person who I have dirt on (even though he dispelled it pretty well last in-game day) so I'm going to vote for him for now. Probably gonna end up changing my vote though.

Vote: Westonini
Death
Very eventful thread recently.
Westonini
yeah...
cravenfiner
no idea what to do tbh
Topic Starter
Sakura
Penguin has been prodded
johnmedina999
To summarize the situation:

The vote is

1 on Penguin by Death
1 on Westonini by johnmedina999

We need to vote for someone or we lose. We have narrowed it down to three people, so it's a 2/3 chance to lynch Mafia. Westonini? Cravenfiner? Penguin? What do you guys think? Who do you want to vote for? Also, use this time to prove why you're not guilty, since all three of you are suspects.
cravenfiner
who ill vote for, im not sure

and to defend myself, im not sure how to do this, saying anything won’t really do much for me, i could try using my role to prove it but that’s too risky
Westonini
Well I'm not too sure what else to say to defend myself since everythings been said when John questioned me in the previous day. I mean if anyone has anything to ask me then I can try to answer it.

Also I just find it strange how Penguin is unusually quiet lately. Normally they talk quite frequently. Even with not much to talk about the rest of us have been at least communicating somewhat.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.4
[L-2] Penguin (1) - Death
[L-2] Westonini (1) - johnmedina999

Not voting (3) - cravenfiner, Westonini, Penguin
Dialect
official mafia day is feb 23 now
Death

cravenfiner wrote:

who ill vote for, im not sure

and to defend myself, im not sure how to do this, saying anything won’t really do much for me, i could try using my role to prove it but that’s too risky
I've already outed my role, so how risky could it possibly be?

johnmedina999 wrote:

We need to vote for someone or we lose. We have narrowed it down to three people, so it's a 2/3 chance to lynch Mafia. Westonini? Cravenfiner? Penguin? What do you guys think? Who do you want to vote for? Also, use this time to prove why you're not guilty, since all three of you are suspects.
1/3 if there is only 1 mafia, again, we still technically don't know whether or not that is the case.
cravenfiner
i have a one-shot role and i dont wanna use it unless im 100% sure, and im not 100% sure
Death
one-shot mafia boss
cravenfiner
lvl 100 mafia boss, but only for a moment
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

Also I just find it strange how Penguin is unusually quiet lately. Normally they talk quite frequently. Even with not much to talk about the rest of us have been at least communicating somewhat.
I just haven't had anything to add to the discussion until now. It really seems like you've been trying to put suspicion on me though.

As far as who we should vote, I'm very confident that Death and John are town, so obviously I'm fine with voting Westo or craven if there's two mafia. I don't really know what the smartest play would be if we were to believe that there's only one mafia.
Westonini

Penguin wrote:

It really seems like you've been trying to put suspicion on me though.

Well I don't exactly want to, but if Death & John are both town and there are two mafia members then I already know who they are. Although if there really is only one mafioso that complicates things a bit more.
Westonini
I've also been thinking, if Penguin and Craven really are both mafia members they both could have quickly voted me back-to-back since it only required two more votes to lynch me. But its been over 24 hours and that hasn't happened. There are some possible answers to this.

1. There's only one mafia member
2. They'd have to both vote me quickly one after the other else John could unvote and it might make them seem suspicious
3. Somehow we got our information wrong and neither Craven nor Penguin are mafia. In that case there'd be something that we aren't seeing
Death
4. You are mafia

You left that one out.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Less than 72 hours left
Westonini

Death wrote:

4. You are mafia

You left that one out.

Heh, I knew someone would bring that up.

That was coming from my perspective anyways. You're free to interpret that situation however you want of course.
Death
Well, we only have a short amount of time left. And if we don't vote for anyone, mafia is probably going to win. So I'm going to assume anyone that doesn't vote is a mafioso. I think it would be a smart idea to for the rest of the town to assume the same thing.

At the very least, that should get everyone to vote for someone.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.5
[L-2] Penguin (1) - Death
[L-2] Westonini (1) - johnmedina999

Not voting (3) - cravenfiner, Westonini, Penguin
johnmedina999
We have two days left.

Death, do you want to lynch penguin? If so, I can change my vote, and we would only need one more for hammer.
Westonini
Well if we have no objections that Death/John are town I only have two other people to vote for.

John already requested some time ago that we all say what we can to defend ourselves, so I won't wait around for that anymore.

Vote: Craven

I'll just leave this here for now. I can always change it if need be.
show more