forum

Great Idea Mafia Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Death

johnmedina999 wrote:

Kere didn't leave me in any "hole". He barely even posted.
That's the hole.
Penguin

johnmedina999 wrote:

@Penguin
Hold on there. You can't leave yourself out of the polling. You can easily say that you're 100% town, but you can't prove it; no one can.

It seems like you're projecting the fact that you're town. If you were really town, you wouldn't have to yell it out to the world. You repeated the fact that you're town like three times. As you pointed out, we can't make that assumption. Stop acting scummy.
First of all, I stated at the beginning that I was making assumptions from MY viewpoint. Obviously, I'm going to leave myself out of the polling when I was showing my perspective.

Second of all, I only stated that I was town once. The other times I said I was town (I also included you in the town assumption, not just me) was to provide context for the assumptions/theories I was putting out there.

I would not be able to make that post without first providing the context of assuming I'm town.

Just a side note, you're wrong in saying that no one can prove that I'm town. There are plenty of town investigative roles that can confirm the innocence of a town member. I don't think that we have one currently, but nonetheless, it's possible.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Westonini wrote:

@Sakura

You misspelled john's name in a few places.

"jhonmedina999"

Just thought I'd point it out.
Thanks, fixeded
Husa

Penguin wrote:

So from my point of view, if John is innocent it HAS to be Death/craven. The only thing is, Husa has been really sketchy, so it's hard to assume John's innocence. I don't know how Husa plays though, so I can't even really say that it's exactly sketchy when it might just be him being normal.
youre correct. this is my first game that i dont know much about until now, ive read about what my role can do and i regret that i didnt take any action the first day.

its ok for me to get lynched (because i barely have the time to be here) but id feel really bad for not saying anything up until now or read about what the games is all like about. hope the day wont end after my elimination, if the vote runs like: the most voted would get lynched until the deadline. or iirc if id get the 4th vote ?
--------------

after rereading through a little in day 1 id say penguin could be suspicious. mostly because penguin did a "friendly" vote straight up to me, that could have been the intention to make a random vote chain on me, OR, because he brought the game to me and would like to see how i would react(?) but then theres the townie lover abraker who said penguin was a clear town read or something. I dont have much info to give, it might be outdated, my brain is so small and i might have missed something or interperrrkekrjtered it wrong. theres also craven trying to give us a "reminder" when sakura is there to warn us about the deadline

ill unvote for now and see what happens next
Penguin

Husa wrote:

after rereading through a little in day 1 id say penguin could be suspicious. mostly because penguin did a "friendly" vote straight up to me, that could have been the intention to make a random vote chain on me,
I don't get why you guys are calling it a "friendly vote". It was just an RVS vote, which means Random Voting Stage. It meant nothing.
Westonini
ah fuck it. i dont really care anymore. lets just see what happens.

Vote: Husa
johnmedina999

Penguin wrote:

First of all, I stated at the beginning that I was making assumptions from MY viewpoint. Obviously, I'm going to leave myself out of the polling when I was showing my perspective.

Second of all, I only stated that I was town once. The other times I said I was town (I also included you in the town assumption, not just me) was to provide context for the assumptions/theories I was putting out there.

I would not be able to make that post without first providing the context of assuming I'm town.
You can always give an example of you helping town. Even if it's a bad example, it still helps. You being suspicious of abraker, and then him flipping town is a bad example, but it helps.

I like how you were calm and composed in your response. You always post like that on the forums, so it may just be that, but the fact that you didn't freak was good.

(Also yeah I forgot power roles existed, sorry about that.)

Husa wrote:

ive read about what my role can do and i regret that i didnt take any action the first day.
I don't know what to make of this.
johnmedina999
just read post above

"owh"
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

Welp, looks like Husa's hitting the chopping block
Topic Starter
Sakura
I'm not dead, i was at the hospital and then too tired to come here, enjoy the extended twilight for now.
Husa

johnmedina999 wrote:

Penguin wrote:

You can always give an example of you helping town. Even if it's a bad example, it still helps. You being suspicious of abraker, and then him flipping town is a bad example, but it helps.

I like how you were calm and composed in your response. You always post like that on the forums, so it may just be that, but the fact that you didn't freak was good.

(Also yeah I forgot power roles existed, sorry about that.)

Husa wrote:

ive read about what my role can do and i regret that i didnt take any action the first day.
I don't know what to make of this.
action by not talking at all
Husa

Westonini wrote:

because:

Husa wrote:

he knows what i can do and wants to try kill me off before he gets find out?

Vote: Westonini
Penguin

Husa wrote:

he knows what i can do and wants to try kill me off before he gets find out?

Vote: Westonini
yikes... how should we break the news to husa?

Husa, the ropes already around your neck and there's no taking it off.
Husa
x_x
johnmedina999

Sakura wrote:

I'm not dead, i was at the hospital and then too tired to come here, enjoy the extended twilight for now.
Oh man, I hope everything's alright.
cravenfiner
oh extended twilight, and yeah hope youll be ok sakura
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.7
[LYNCH] Husa (4) - Death, cravenfiner, Penguin, Westonini
Westonini (1) - johnmedina999

Not Voting (1) - Husa
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Husa Town Seer has been lynched Day 2
Topic Starter
Sakura
It is now, Night 2. Deadline is 24 hours from this post.
Send me all your actions via PM, you may change your action as many times as you want before deadline, if i dont receive any action by deadline, it will count as No Action.
You may also PM me No Action to cancel your last submitted action
Topic Starter
Sakura
In addition if EVERY player with a night active action PMs me wanting to acceledate the night, night will end early.
Topic Starter
Sakura
No one has died Night 2

It is now Day 3, Deadline: Feb 23rd: 10:08 PM EST

Vote Count 3.0
Not voting (5) - Penguin, Cravenfiner, Westonini, johnmedina999, Death
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
Death
Not sure how I'm not dead. But since you guys probably want to lynch me today. I can say with 99% certainty that the mafia is penguin, craven, or Westonini. Take that as you will.

Also, how are you gonna be a seer and not say anything all game....
Death
My guess is Penguin is definitely one due to how willing he was to lynch Husa after I first proposed him. After that would be Craven, but I won't rule Westonini out.

Vote: Penguin
cravenfiner
does that mean that you are an investigator or something? since you didnt say john was part of the mafia
Death
Either that mafia voted to not kill anyone last night (which would be really stupid), or they tried to kill john... and failed.

By admitting that I'm most likely going to die tonight. But since I was probably going to be lynched today anyway, it's worth it. Also if the mafia lose that would be great too.
cravenfiner
oh, wait, nevermind i see why you didnt include john in that i understand now
Penguin

Death wrote:

My guess is Penguin is definitely one due to how willing he was to lynch Husa after I first proposed him. After that would be Craven, but I won't rule Westonini out.
Regarding the husa vote, I was already suspicious of his lack of posts, so that's why I wasn't hesitant to start up a vote for him. Getting a vote out for him got the ball rolling and we got more information out of it. Saving my vote would help less so because more votes = more panic = more info.

It's pretty clear that John is town now since husa was town. I'm 100% sure of that.
Westonini

Death wrote:

Either that mafia voted to not kill anyone last night (which would be really stupid), or they tried to kill john... and failed.

Ah. I was confused as to why no one died. I guess I should google the roles again.

As soon as I saw Husa's role, I thought it was all over.
Penguin
so if mafia did attack and fail last night, then John is confirmed and I'd be fairly certain that death is town as well because of his "hint-hint nudge-nudge". There's no reason for mafia to hold their attack, so I'm pretty sure that Death and John are confirmed. It's possible that Death wanted to quick claim Doctor before the real doc did because he knew that he attacked someone who was healed. No one else has claimed doc though, so he's most likely a safe town.
johnmedina999
Hold on.

How come everyone's assuming that I was the target?
This is more for learning, I only have one other game under my belt.
Penguin

johnmedina999 wrote:

Hold on.

My assumption was that Death healed you last night. That's what I interpreted from his post earlier. I'm pretty sure I'm right, but I guess I could be wrong?
Death

johnmedina999 wrote:

Hold on.

I know you are town due to my role. And I also know you were the target last night for the same reason (unless mafia didn't target anyone, which is unlikely as I said before).

Penguin is assuming you are town purely because Husa was as well. Or maybe it is because they targeted you last night, who knows.
cravenfiner
oh i was thinking john was bulletproof
Penguin

Death wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Hold on.

Penguin is assuming you are town purely because Husa was as well. Or maybe it is because they targeted you last night, who knows.
I'm assuming he's town both because of husa and because I believe that you're doc and that you healed him.
Westonini
So to clarify, you're hinting that you're a doctor right?

Then you chose to heal John because he was the only one not to vote Husa, who was revealed to be a townie?
Death
Something like that
Westonini
I was always curious, Penguin how come you always believed that I was a townie? I always thought that it may have been because you were an investigator or something, since you started saying it more often after the first night phase. But apparently that was Husa's role so..

Was it really just a read? It seems like there wasn't one time that you doubted my innocence.
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

I was always curious, Penguin how come you always believed that I was a townie? I always thought that it may have been because you were an investigator or something, since you started saying it more often after the first night phase. But apparently that was Husa's role so..

Was it really just a read? It seems like there wasn't one time that you doubted my innocence.
It was a read for the most part. There were times where I doubted you being town though. I thought that you weren't mafia for the majority of yesterday because of the votes and how you had the chance to just end husa for a while (which you did end up doing abruptly). Seeing as how I believe Death and John to be town, it's pretty obvious you know that I suspect you and craven.

Your question here kinda seems like you're going to try and set me up for suspicion to be honest.
Westonini
Well assuming what we think happened during night really happened, that's really all we can do at this point. At the very least I was genuinely curious.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 3.1
[L-2]Penguin (1) - Death

Not voting (4) - cravenfiner, Westonini, johnmedina999, Penguin
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch
Deadline: Feb 23rd: 10:08 PM EST
johnmedina999
If Death really is a doctor, then that only leaves Westonini, cravenfinder, and Penguin. Craven is the least spoken here, so he's a prime suspect; that leaves only Penguin and Westonini. If Death isn't a doctor, then [/i]someone[/i] had to be.
show more