forum

Great Idea Mafia Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Penguin
First off, my vote was RVS, so you're accusation of me is completely baseless.

Secondly, there's a huge interpretable difference between what I said and what kere said. I was merely explaining to you that I was RVSing. Meanwhile, kere seems to be trying to act innocent and friendly to deceive us.

Based on your reaction to what I've been saying, it seems like you are trying to find small and random accusations, which make no sense, so that you can put others in the spotlight while keeping the attention off of yourself.

abraker wrote:

"I'm gonna vote a townie, but it's a friendly vote because I am town and town does not lynch other fellow town."

This theory makes no sense. What does "friendly vote" even mean?
Seems like youre trying to defend Kere though, makes me wonder..
abraker

Penguin wrote:

it means that one votes the other of the same party to fend off suspicion

Penguin wrote:

First off, my vote was RVS, so you're accusation of me is completely baseless.
Your claim that your vote was RVS may as well be a lie

Penguin wrote:

Secondly, there's a huge interpretable difference between what I said and what kere said. I was merely explaining to you that I was RVSing. Meanwhile, kere seems to be trying to act innocent and friendly to deceive us.
I dont see it. How should I come to such conclusion?

Penguin wrote:

Based on your reaction to what I've been saying, it seems like you are trying to find small and random accusations, which make no sense, so that you can put others in the spotlight while keeping the attention off of yourself.
Nice try but it's going to take more than that to bounce back suspicion toward me. The way you reply and the way you react is evidence. The small and random accusations you speak of is nothing more than you trying to get me off your back.

Also here is a good example in how you reply and react tells me you are scum. You panicking lowers your logical ability. So much so that you fail to find contradictions in your own writing. Observe:

Penguin wrote:

First off, my vote was RVS

Penguin wrote:

Meanwhile, kere seems to be trying to act innocent and friendly to deceive us.
So did you vote because of RVS or did you vote because you think kere seems to be trying to act innocent and friendly to deceive us? So much for small and random accusations. That will not fly as your accuse, scum.
abraker
*accuse -> excuse
Penguin

abraker wrote:

Penguin wrote:

it means that one votes the other of the same party to fend off suspicion

Still makes no sense, voting for a townie wouldn't fend off suspicion at all. Nobody knows who's a townie at this stage anyways.

abraker wrote:

Your claim that your vote was RVS may as well be a lie

Why?

abraker wrote:

Penguin wrote:

I dont see it. How should I come to such conclusion?

Because I was claiming that I was RVSing and Kere was claiming he didn't want to lynch anyone so soon. I never tried to claim that I don't want to lynch anyone so that I would come off as sweet and innocent. I only explained that my vote was RVS because you asked why I voted. It's not so hard to tell the difference.

abraker wrote:

Nice try but it's going to take more than that to bounce back suspicion toward me. The way you reply and the way you react is evidence. The small and random accusations you speak of is nothing more than you trying to get me off your back.

This literally made no sense.

abraker wrote:

Also here is a good example in how you reply and react tells me you are scum. You panicking lowers your logical ability. So much so that you fail to find contradictions in your own writing. Observe:

Penguin wrote:

First off, my vote was RVS

Penguin wrote:

Meanwhile, kere seems to be trying to act innocent and friendly to deceive us.

So did you vote because of RVS or did you vote because you think kere seems to be trying to act innocent and friendly to deceive us?

Need I remind you that I only ever voted for Husa as an RVS at the very beginning of the game? I never voted for kere, so your argument is null. I have not contradicted myself at all.

Also, your argument about me "panicking" makes no sense since I have all the time in the world to read and post since this is a forum based game. Once again, it just seems like you're trying to make baseless accusations on trivial and senseless things.

Vote: abraker
abraker
Ok got the reaction I wanted
Penguin is a safe town read
Penguin

abraker wrote:

You're possibly saying this because you realize your faults and now your trying to backtrack and do damage control.

But you really weren't making much sense. You're usually very well put together and logical on the forums, so maybe it was a test. You might be town, but I'm still very suspisious of you.
Westonini

abraker wrote:

Why do you think so? Is it because he stayed calm and collective while under fire? I'm not asking this to accuse Penguin or anything, but I believe most would react the way he did. Townie or not.
GuyInFreezer

abraker wrote:

Now you gotta share with us what was the reaction you were looking for and how penguin met the expectation.
Rxn testing 101.
GuyInFreezer

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

Why do you think so? Is it because he stayed calm and collective while under fire? I'm not asking this to accuse Penguin or anything, but I believe most would react the way he did. Townie or not.
Apparently I missed this post and I posted the literally same thing. rippo
abraker
Main reason is because Penguin did not vote me after all that and remained on Husa. Give mafia a reason to vote someone and they will take it, and that will be their excuse when the lynched does turn town.
abraker
Oh wait he did. I'll reply again when I have the beer out of my system :\
Westonini
Wait, but he did vote for you.

Penguin wrote:

Vote: abraker
Westonini
understandable have a nice day.
Penguin

abraker wrote:

Main reason is because Penguin did not vote me after all that and remained on Husa. Give mafia a reason to vote someone and they will take it, and that will be their excuse when the lynched does turn town.

I was expecting an actual reason for your "scum bait". A simple vote isn't sufficient enough to determine a scum read. Now just seems like you're trying to make an excuse to cover up for your scum-like behavior before.
Penguin
I don't buy the whole "beer" thing at all too lmao. Sounds like you're stretching for excuses.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 1.4
Westonini (1) - abraker
Penguin (1) - Death
Death (1) - keremal
GuyInFreezer (1) - Husa
abraker (1) - Penguin

Not Voting (3) - cravenfinder, Westonini, GuyInFreezer
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline: Feb 8th 2019 - 5:22 PM EST
abraker

Penguin wrote:

I don't buy the whole "beer" thing at all too lmao. Sounds like you're stretching for excuses.
I tried to correct myself right after it. It's not like I didn't see it until now. Definitely was not thinking straight.

Penguin wrote:

I was expecting an actual reason for your "scum bait". A simple vote isn't sufficient enough to determine a scum read. Now just seems like you're trying to make an excuse to cover up for your scum-like behavior before.
you are right

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

At this point I want to hear more from Death, cravenfiner, and Husa
Penguin

abraker wrote:

I agree with this.

If my scum read is correct on abraker, then Kere is probably a safe scum read as well; with my initial suspicion on him, including abraker seemingly trying to defend him.
Westonini

abraker wrote:

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

Yeah, I sent that message almost immediately after yours. It wasn't there while I typed mine.
Westonini
not sure who I should vote on. there's not too much to go off of. the fact that half of us are pretty silent doesn't make it any easier. guess i'll just wait n' see.
Husa
Unvote
Death

abraker wrote:

Hi
abraker
Oh hi Death, what's a mafia scum like you up to these days?
Westonini

Basically this game.
Penguin
It'd be cool if people discussed what has happened in this game so far.
Westonini
By the way, if someone doesn't reach 5 votes to be lynched by Feb 8th, does no one get lynched or does the person with the most votes get lynched?
abraker
That's how the mafia works
abraker

Westonini wrote:

By the way, if someone doesn't reach 5 votes to be lynched by Feb 8th, does no one get lynched or does the person with the most votes get lynched?
If it's a tie, first voted person in tie gets lynched
otherwise the one with most votes
Westonini

abraker wrote:

That's how the mafia works

I made an effort to not actually type that.
abraker
It's ok, you can show your true colors
nobody is going to lynch you for it

hehe
Westonini
hmmmm
abraker

Penguin wrote:

So far it's just me accusing of everyone being mafia, getting drunk, and having a logical short circuit.
Penguin

abraker wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Sakura wrote:

if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the day will end with a No Lynch."
I'm pretty sure you're incorrect. Unless I am misinterpreting something, idk
Westonini
Its been like three days and I already forgot that was in the rules.
GuyInFreezer
abraker is this your first game ever
abraker

Penguin wrote:

abraker wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Sakura wrote:

if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the day will end with a No Lynch."
I'm pretty sure you're incorrect. Unless I am misinterpreting something, idk
Some games have have different rules. Maybe last one I played had it different

GuyInFreezer wrote:

abraker is this your first game ever
It's prob my 5th or 6th. It's been several months since my last one
Penguin

abraker wrote:

Penguin wrote:

So far it's just me accusing of everyone being mafia, getting drunk, and having a logical short circuit.
again, I don't believe the "drunk" excuse
abraker
What do I have to gain by making a mistake and then correcting myself in a follow up post a few seconds later?
Penguin
My point is that I think you're trying to get people to brush off your scum behavior by claiming that you're drinking.
abraker
explain how my behavior is scum like
show more