Kinrinjin7
Haii :)
Misao
Tablet since the start.. i wish i could say ive even got a tablet LOL
oh and welcome to Osu! and i hope you have a great time here :3
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
smoogipoo
Hihi and welcome to the forums!~ Add me if you want to play some games!
Soul Rhythm
Heya, welcome to the Osu! Forums :3.
I wish you a great time on here :).
Topic Starter
Goronica
Thanks everyone

Just got my tablet from the post office :D

Would be nice with some tips on how to use it and some settings to use.

is it better to hower over the tablet or actually touch it while playing osu? scared of pressing to hard while im spinning so im just howering over it atm.
Irisu_old
Hello welcome, and hope to play with you~ Sorry I can't help you with your question, not a tablet user sorry. >.<
Soul Rhythm
I suggest you to learn it with hovering over the tablet :D.
I was a tablet player from the beginning, too.I always played directly on it, for about 3-4 month I think ^^.
And now, my tablet has some nasty scratches mostly in the middle, because of the spinners.And the mines are wearing out pretty fast, too.

It's a bit difficult in the beginning, because you often touch the tablet accidentally, but after some practice its really better :D.

I hope I could help at least a little bit :).
Topic Starter
Goronica
:,7
smoogipoo
The way I do spinners is try to keep as close to the middle as possible, while going fast. I guess it's more of a twitching hand movement... You'll get better at them over time (When I started with a tablet, I too used to have only 200 SPM max)
GensokyoAkuma
Hi! And welcome!
About the tablet, I've been touching my tablet since i first got it, not hovering at all. , My tablet is full of scratches, but that's not really noticable, except that the grip fades away after a while.. but since it's just a layer on top of your tablet, you can just order a new layer and replace the old one for, idk, close to zero money. Or so I heard.. xD

The only issue is the pen nibs, which tend to get flattened out after a while, I'm still using the default ones that I got with the tablet, but I'll soon have to order new ones. Not that they're expensive or anything, But yeah still easier to hover and not have to order new nibs..

It's just that I feel like I can be way more acurate by sliding instead of hovering, and also the fact that I'm so used to sliding at this point in time, it would take ages to get to the same skill lever by hovering (lazy)..
But if you're playing for the first time, definitely try out hovering first, if it gives problems you can still go to sliding.
kriers
meh tablets :/

Velkommen til forumet! o/
Topic Starter
Goronica
:,7
Birdy
Yay for new nordic fellas~ Warm welcomes :3
CXu
Kgfujfjgrygfyu norsk

Velkommen \o
sontza
Hi and welcome to osu!!
Pillow_old
Welcome! hope you have a good time at the forums!