posted
Total Posts
show more
im flat
honestly cant stream at all i fingerlock all the time
Feylos
barely 170 aaa why is it so hard to improve stream speed
Rynnavinx
for longer streams, like 175, but up to 185-190 on a good day.

short streams up to 200-210 i think. idk i don't really pay attention to that too much.
Topic Starter
Brainage

Feylos wrote:

barely 170 aaa why is it so hard to improve stream speed

just spam maps that require finger control and one day you wake up and you can deathstream 200bpm. That's what happened for me like a week ago, and it's so worth the wait/practice.

for me improving wasn't stream practice, it was high BPM (220+) burst practice.
chenny
210 on a nice day.
EdSyx
mm
Remilo
None, just mash till you pass lol.
] -
i top out at 210 anything above that is just acc gore
MrSparklepants
Since the thread is already necro'd, I mainly max out at 210 as of now.
Vuelo Eluko
update: 150bpm
UnnamedBeast
220 on a good day 210 most days

240 streams aren't very difficult if warmed up
Momori
180 on a good day.
dung eater
Hopefully 170 - 180 after a day or two to recover.
KNDXVIII
I can do max 210 death streams, and bursting to a 240 max just for a moment before slowing it down
YamichanKawaii
I can do 230 bpm but not for very long
[AlphaCentauri]
On a good day I can stream 180-185 for a few hundred notes if the notes are fairly close to each other
Juuuuuuuuul
You guys are so fast it's crazy,

i'm glad when i reach 170 for short bursts without understreaming, happen sometimes on good days,
for long streams, 150 is my max actually. 160 for medium streams because stamina.

It took me more than 1 year to go from around 130bpm to my actual speeds.

example :
https://streamable.com/r4p96u
Molly Sandera
My max streaming speed currently seems to be around 175-180 bpm, but it's not that good really accuracy wise. I'm just as good at slow streams, if not a little better. I can tell about my streaming ability better if i don't fingerlock, which i do for a split second sometimes and then my stream is in 50's or misses
LostLunar
160 max probably, I suck at streams because I use ring and index finger
[AlphaCentauri]

LostLunar wrote:

160 max probably, I suck at streams because I use ring and index finger
I've heard people say they improved when they switched to ring and index. Must be preference though
Sailyz
Currently I can stream 180-190 comfortably this also makes it my deathstream bpm OR my flow aim is just that bad, 200-210 is fine I guess but definitely closer to a burst, then the highest bpm I was able to stream perfectly (for like 20 notes) was 232.
Vaniels
130-165
Voidedosu
Oi-necro-vey...

But...I can burst 180-200 (see: Catastrophe), I can probably reasonably stream at 150-180, but it's likely a little lower, and I have no idea about deathstreams because I haven't played a song with them (does Tower of Heaven [Extra] count as a regular stream map or deathstream map?) Or Pachebel's Canon?)
Manishh
I don't wanna answer
WitherMite
I mainly struggle with aim in streams. Well, I struggle with aim in everything tbh raw tapping speed and stamina is like the only thing I have going for me
<140 I alt so this really just feels like flow aim jumps

140-160 I tend to get finger lock pretty bad, not a lot of streams at this bpm though

160-185 I often end up overstreaming if I forget which finger I started on and lose the beat, which sucks because this is the bpm most stream maps I can aim are, need to work on this.

185-210 comfortable

210- ~245 slightly uncomfortable, can only deathstream on good days

~245-270 I can burst this, and on a good day stream it for a few measures, no deathstreams though

>270 no.
kujubuo
180-190 (comfortably but i can stream 220 sometimes)
Vaniels
wtf, why every 6 digit here can stream 180 bpm?
WalkingAbacus
165-190 I guess. 200 only on good days.
kujubuo

Vaniels wrote:

its not hard to do tbh.
Manishh

kujubuo wrote:

Vaniels wrote:

its not hard to do tbh.
Yeah its just boring
Simon12

Vaniels wrote:

apparently LOL

But seriously speaking though, I think we might have different ideas of what it means.
cute and funny
I can't lol.

But people have different definitions for whether or not they can stream certain bpms. Like for some, being able to hit 5+ note streams means they can stream that bpm, for others it means they either hit 30+ note deathstreams with great accuracy or they can't stream that bpm. I'm personally with the latter.
rematyar
220bpm if bursts
195bpm if stream
160bpm if deathstream
KupcaH

Vaniels wrote:

They have a different view on what it means to "stream 180 bpm".
soft kitten
im one of the few high ranked people who cant stream for shit, 220bpm deathstream
eonvro
180 comfortably 200 sorta 220 if I’m feeling right 240 needs work
kujubuo

- Skylar - wrote:

im one of the few high ranked people who cant stream for shit, 220bpm deathstream
i barely stream 220 bpm but u are thinking u cant stream while u can stream 220 bpm deathstreams
[AlphaCentauri]

AlphaCent4260 wrote:

On a good day I can stream 180-185 for a few hundred notes if the notes are fairly close to each other
update: i can deathstream 220 on a good day. short streams 240-250. bursts up to 270
AccountWontWork
Don't know what bpm this is but it's the best I can do without being inconsistent

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1117500#osu/2334381
ClevelandsMyBro
i used to do 250. now its about 200.
show more