forum

Please help me find this manga

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
[google][/google]Now, on my profile, I say that I don't care about what people think of me. That's not really true. I like to think that I have a tiny bit of dignity in me left, but I want help throwing that all away. I don't want to feel ashamed reading my yuri manga, or watching anime in public, or even wearing non-powerlevel anime clothing/merch.

In other words, I want to be this guy:

How do I work my way up to being a complete otaku with no shame or remorse?
roshan117
Mahogany would provide good answers methinks
abraker
I suggest you get a dating sim visual novel and build your way upwards until you are ready for a body pillow waifu.
Serraionga
by enjoying things like the rest of human beans

being an otaku is one of them

some folks might not be otakus themselves but they might enjoy football, basketball, reading, watching movies, history and everything else you can think of

everyone is a geek about different stuff and it's not something to be ashamed or be proud of, it's just something normal

Best Regards,
The Vine Of Vines

p/6958567
Tad Fibonacci
Ok, this is epic.
levesterz
Do a livestream about your waifu shrine and all the animu collection.
Meah
Run naked outside
Brainage
Stop giving a fuck about shit you don't need to worry about, theres a book on it.

Also why can't you just use Google? You obviously have internet connection to have made this post.
Winnyace
this might help

abraker
levesterz
Westonini
I feel like if you constantly did it you would care less as time goes on.
TheLegendaryHD
this is how you solve your problem, always say this when someone upset over you because of anime
WARNING THIS TRICK MIGHT SHOCK YOU
If the human body is 75% water, how can you be 100% salt?
DeletedUser_6709840
I might be like that man... but my body pillows have men on them :thinking:
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

On the train
<3
SepelaThons
Try moving to japan. (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*
Aiseca
There is nothing wrong with being a person who likes to enjoy oneself with anime stuff.
As long you don't disturb or hurt others on the process, then it's fine.
I am just curious to why people who enjoys anime and shamelessly doing things with it in public like simply reading manga called it "weeb stuff" or strange or somewhat connotes it negatively.

Liking anime is just as the same as liking a "normal" things or whatever, so why make a negative take against people who does or like "non-normie" stuff?
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Guys
I know this is a necropost but this is urgent.

What is the name of that manga that I was reading on the train??? The last post on the previous page. Does anyone know?
Serraionga
@Plini
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Here, I'll repost it.

show more