ddkk
DarkStoorM
your drum is messed up
BrokenArrow
ddkk
kingswampy2324
how does one even play osu!taiko
BWithey
I play like this and so far it's gotten me pretty far. that being said I think it just has to do with getting the patterns down in your fingers but I don't know am I at a severe disadvantage for it? I'm playing upper 4 star maps and still getting better but who knows. Should I make a switch?
Metzo
ur not playing taiko authentically SMH !!!!!1!1 !!!! !
Paname_old
Dkdk
Ulqui
i like the ones where all the notes are like one color so you can like totally play map blindfolded and not having to look at the monitor that's pretty cool and dope and i also like get a lot of performance points (pp if u don't know) from these maps and i'm kinda high rank cause of it so that's my favorite kind of convert cause i don't like putting effort into this game when i can just play these converts and nothing else and yeah
dragonworm

BWithey wrote:

I play like this and so far it's gotten me pretty far. that being said I think it just has to do with getting the patterns down in your fingers but I don't know am I at a severe disadvantage for it? I'm playing upper 4 star maps and still getting better but who knows. Should I make a switch?

if you 100% want to you can but i reccomend staying where you are right now with ddkk, im ddkk too btw
LordAverage
As a DDKK player I suggest you switch to KDDK earlier rather than later or you'll get stuck not wanting to relearn a new playstyle.

That being said if you have some passion for ddkk or just can't switch there are some legendary players to look upto like applerss and goheegy atm is popping off.
Topic Starter
Yona
vous la fermez
Shinsekai-
DDKK
Joshi OwO

Yona la loutre wrote:

ddkk

You're going places kid