forum

[osu!std/All Ranks] Touhou Tournament [idke Wins!]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
M1keL

Welcome to the Touhou Tournament!

A tournament where mappools will feature Touhou remixes and/or OSTs, with having at least one being an official OST from the series.

Register Here! | Spreadsheet | Discord | Bracket | Twitch

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED

1. Registrations: January 27 - February 24th 23:59 UTC.
  2. 1 week buffer for screening
  3. Qualifiers: March 1st - March 4th
  4. Round of 64: March 9th - March 10th
  5. Round of 32: March 16th - March 17th
  6. Round of 16: March 23rd - March 24th
  7. Quarterfinals: March 30th - March 31st
  8. Semifinals: April 6th - April 7th
  9. Finals: April 13th - April 14th
  10. Grand Finals: April 20th - April 21st

General

1. There is no rank limit when you sign up, however, only the top 100 players seeded by rank will be able to play in the qualifiers.
  2. You must join the Discord and set your nickname to your osu!username.
  3. Schedules and mappools will be out by Monday, UTC-wise.

Qualifiers Stage

1. The lobby settings will be Score V2 and Head-to-Head.
  2. There are 11 lobbies available. Players will be assigned to their lobbies based on their preferences.
  3. The match will start without player(s) who does not join within 10 minutes.
  4. There are no bans nor warmups in this stage.
  5. The Qualifiers mappool will contain 3 FM and 2 DT, and will be played by that respective order, twice.
  6. Your higher score on both of your attemps will be counted towards your total score.
  7. The top 32 players, based on total score will advance to the Bracket Stages.
  8. In the event that a disconnection happens, the referee will restart the map at their discretion.
  9. Players will be seeded based on their finishing position in the qualifiers stage.

Bracket Stage

1. For RO64, RO32 and RO16, mappools will consist of 4 FM, 2 HD, 2 HR and 2 DT picks.
  2. For Quarterfinals and Semifinals, mappools will consist of 4 FM, 3 HD, 3 HR, and 3 DT picks.
  3. For Finals and Grand Finals, mappools will consist of 5 FM, 3 HD, 3 HR, and 3 DT picks.
  4. RO64, RO32 and RO16 will be Best of 9. QF and SF will be Best of 11. Finals and GF will be Best of 13.
  5. There will be a bracket reset in the Grand Finals.
  6. Maps picked from a bracket will be played with their respective mods.
  7. In Free Mods, allowed mods are: none, Hidden, Hard Rock, Easy, and Flashlight.
  8. The lobby settings will be ScoreV2 and Head-To-Head.
  9. Failure to show up within 10 minutes of your match will result in one point being given to your opponent. Failure to show up within 15 minutes of your match will result in a default win to your opponent.
  10. Both players will roll, and the roll winner will pick first. Warmups order can be decided in the lobby, at the referee's discretion. Warmups must be under 5 minutes.
  11. There are no bans in this tournament.
  12. Failed scores do count.
  13. Disconnections within 30 seconds of a map can be asked for a replay, at the referee's discretion. This may only happen once per match, per player.

Winner: 4 months of osu!supporter
Runner-up: 2 months of osu!supporter
3rd Place 1 month of osu!supporter

If you want to be a staff, join the server then PM me on Discord!
Host/Organizer: M1keL
Co-Hosts: steve_04_, -SURPRISE-
Spreadsheets: steve_04_
Referees: dqwed, tigereyes144, GDLenny, Kumichiku, clorox_1g, NKJ, Kyeex, P a t r i c k, mavis9nixon, lahwraN, Icerite, Mistya, ScreenTear
Streamers/Commentators: october,projector,steve_04_, Arbusion
Mappool Selectors: -SURPRISE-, nikolomara, -Asterisks-
Graphics: october
tigereyes144
lets get that bread POG
GDLenny
POGGERS
Saachi
Pepega
My Angel-Asher-
:)
Iyouka
i join only to collect dem touhou maps kappa
bretzel
"Touhou Tournament"
... I'M ON IT BOYS !
clorox_1g
touhou girls best girls
Topic Starter
M1keL
Reminder there is one week until signup ends!!!
ThunderBird2678
i love yuyuko