forum

[added] Add pp in Results screen

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +17,794
show more
- Marco -
Support
Bobbias
Well, at least it's been assigned. But yeah, this would be really nice.
deadbeat
assigned means very little to be honest, tempted to just remove that tag
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
One day my prince will come
Stefan
Update the OP image. :P
Myke B
"assigned" :P
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Children who were born when this thread was confirmed are now developing basic motor skills and are able to walk on their own without any assistance as well as communicate using very basic words
Myke B

CDFA wrote:

Children who were born when this thread was confirmed are now developing basic motor skills and are able to walk on their own without any assistance as well as communicate using very basic words
I hope it doesn't take teams this long to be added O.o
deadbeat
what assigned tag, dunno what your talking about ( o.o)
Myke B

deadbeat wrote:

what assigned tag, dunno what your talking about ( o.o)
this guuuuy :P
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

peppy wrote:

Game integration is coming in the near future.
We still have this :P
Heinzen
pp updates everytime you complete a map. Hence mikuia bot that shows you how much pp (if you got any) you gained for that performance.

example of mikuia report after playing a map:

Supporting this
Myke B

CDFA wrote:

peppy wrote:

We still have this :P
near. When it's actually released, we can do the math, and figure out exactly what near is equal to. Then we can take whatever near is, and apply to everything else that's suppose to come in the near future :P
FireFoxZX
i like the idea but you should be able to skin it if it does come (res-pp.png) just an idea
deadbeat

FireFoxZX wrote:

i like the idea but you should be able to skin it if it does come (res-pp.png) just an idea
nah. no need to have it skinnable
Myke B
Yeah, let's start with it existing first :P
FireFoxZX

Myke B wrote:

thirty first rule of weeabooism if you cant put a picture of your waifu on it it is unneccesary (i think)
deadbeat

FireFoxZX wrote:

Myke B wrote:

thirty first rule of weeabooism
this is all i read before i stopped reading.
dennischan
Agreed. This should be implemented as fast as possible.
FireFoxZX
this should be added in the next PP update

(it still should be skinnable)
Counter
Support would love to see this!
Lorenzo
Support
[ Scarlet Red ]
I would enjoy this, it could help people find out what difficulty level of songs they should play, without having to look on osu!tp. (e.g. If they see that they got 20 pp for that song, they could play songs similar to that difficulty that they know, and get around that PP, with an ease of access)
Lunarhiro
Heck yes! A change that we can notice!!!
AutoMedic
Nice idea

That would work

Implement it peppy plz...
Kuki
Yes! I am really looking foward to Ppy putting this in :)
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

peppy wrote:

shavit
After you submit your score, scroll down at ranking panel, look at your PP, wait up to 5 seconds and after the red flash that's the new one. I think that's good enough.
Total PP and weighted PP would be cool tho
jimmyman3
I Like this!!!

hope this would be in the game soon
shinomonogatari
this feature would be a big help! if there would be an info how much pp you would get before you finish the game, would make things much quicker. but i think there will be problems with it, as it was mentioned, the scores get updated every 30 minutes, everything can change there.
Rise_old_1
Agreed! + I think that maybe if there would be a way to display how much PP is a song worth before even starting,

almost like how Mikuia (twitch bot) says how much PP a song brings when requested.
Nanika133

shinomonogatari wrote:

this feature would be a big help! if there would be an info how much pp you would get before you finish the game, would make things much quicker. but i think there will be problems with it, as it was mentioned, the scores get updated every 30 minutes, everything can change there.
Not anymore, it's live now.
Kynan
Just scroll down the scoreboard when you finish a map, and see if your PP changes, it just takes some easy maths lol
PhTom
oh yeah, i want this 8-)
Mythras
+3!
fibao
PLS POOPY PLS
CelegaS
Don't really need, just watch if your pp changed on website or in game.
[ BJ ]

Kynan wrote:

Just scroll down the scoreboard when you finish a map, and see if your PP changes, it just takes some easy maths lol
It's not the fact that it's a major issue it's the fact that this would be extremely easy to add. I mean your pp may change before you see it as well and it would prevent having to do math as well.
Kedge_old
*tosses this some stars*

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Give pls

ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
xasuma

peppy wrote:

lol
show more