1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Surveys
posted
Start by listing your playstyle devices, then your head/earphones, then your monitor, then your PC specs. I'll start.

Logitech G502 - $90
XP-Pen G640 - $40
Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed Silver Switches - $150
HyperX Cloud Revolver - $220
Sony Bravia 1080p 60Hz 32inch Monitor - $200 (i think)

PC Specs
CPU - Intel i7-7700
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
RAM - 4 x 16 GB Corsair GDDR5
SSD - Samsung SSD 960 Pro 2TB (fun fact: it's 80mm x 22mm, was the best on the market when my dad bought it)
Motherboard - Some cool-looking ASUS one with an RGB light in a corner near the back of my PC, I will find the box for it and tell you the exact one.
posted
flexing thread detected.
posted
posted

Winnyace wrote:

flexing thread detected.
posted
Can someone for once take off-topic seriously, this is the only fucking place to survey people you cunts
posted

Westonini wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

flexing thread detected.
Literally every single one of this guys threads lmaooo
posted

Brainage wrote:

Can someone for once take off-topic seriously, this is the only fucking place to survey people you cunts
Us not taking this thread seriously isn't the problem here. The problem is that the recent hypebeast shit put a bad taste in our mouths and no one wants to take part in anything like that.

Not saying your intention is to show off or anything, it's just that it seems very similar.
posted
Short answer is not enough.

because I'm poor.
posted

Penguin wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

flexing thread detected.
Literally every single one of this guys threads lmaooo
what the fuck are you on about? some of my threads are questions like "what videogames do u like the most" and "what beatmap got u 5 digit"
posted

Brainage wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

flexing thread detected.
Literally every single one of this guys threads lmaooo
what the fuck are you on about? some of my threads are questions like "what videogames do u like the most" and "what beatmap got u 5 digit"
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/861330
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/857731
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/856899 (???)
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/860765
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/860744
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/848592
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/846413
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/829742 (trying to advertise your youtube channel lmao)
posted
pc $30
monitor $0
tv which i use as my second monitor $120
headphones $50
mouse $50
mousepad $19
keyboard $780
posted
posted

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

hilarious and original
posted
trackpad - $0
old skullcandy earbuds - $20
sony headphones - $20
school elitebook - $0

My setup costs $40 for 7.1kpp. It can be done.
posted

Nikolai wrote:

pc $30
monitor $0
tv which i use as my second monitor $120
headphones $50
mouse $50
mousepad $19
keyboard $780
If a keyboard costs 780$ I'd expect it to have diamonds for keycaps and gold plated shell.
posted

tad01123 wrote:

Nikolai wrote:

pc $30
monitor $0
tv which i use as my second monitor $120
headphones $50
mouse $50
mousepad $19
keyboard $780
If a keyboard costs 780$ I'd expect it to have diamonds for keycaps and gold plated shell.
korean kustoms go for a ridiculous amounts of money and it's not even only keyboard i have :o
posted

Nikolai wrote:

pc $30
monitor $0
tv which i use as my second monitor $120
headphones $50
mouse $50
mousepad $19
keyboard $780
how tf the pc costs 30$ and the keyboard 780$?
posted

Winnyace wrote:

Nikolai wrote:

pc $30
monitor $0
tv which i use as my second monitor $120
headphones $50
mouse $50
mousepad $19
keyboard $780
how tf the pc costs 30$ and the keyboard 780$?
I bought my pc from a friend few years ago and never bothered to upgrade it since it has been working nicely. And for the keyboard it's a duck lightsaver v3 with lubed retooled blacks and sa hyperfuse keycaps :^)
posted
...and meanwhile, i'm just the guy with a really fuckin expensive 500-or-so dollar certified refurbished laptop, a cheap 10 dollar mouse, and multiple broken headphones because i'm fucking stupid and somehow break them, but on an average yearly scale, perhaps about 150 dollars worth of professional monitor headphones.

about $660.

maybe.

i might throw in a graphics tablet, though i dunno if i'll use it for osu!.
posted
Wacom CTH-490 - £100
Corsair Harpoon RGB Optical Gaming Mouse - £30
Razer BlackWidow Elite - £150
HP Pavilion 15-N096sa - £495 (been off-sale on literally every website since mid-2017, that was the price before)
SteelSeries Arctis 5 - £85
show more
Please sign in to reply.