forum

Nyarons - HARUKAKANATA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Incomp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 3:01:05 AM

Artist: Nyarons
Title: HARUKAKANATA
Tags: bassy future bass kawaii music chika のえる pewdiepie U SLAV U LOSE YLYL ~GRANBLUE FANTASY~ tunecore japan mapping haruka kanata
BPM: 152
Filesize: 7717kb
Play Time: 03:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fucking Weebs (4.23 stars, 600 notes)
Download: Nyarons - HARUKAKANATA
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Changelog

1/27/19 - submitted
2/2/19 - replaced anti-flow double with a half-beat slider after CBullet passionately complained about it
2/6/19 - missed a double from the last update. it is now a half-beat slider
2/16/19 - fixed song name. the official youtube video has a space in the name while spotify doesn't so idk
11/14/19 - lowered OD to 7

About

I found this song through one of PewDiePie's videos. This one. The song is used as the intro for the video. It sounds like it could be the next generic anime meme song like Renai Circulation or Distance. Then I accidentally found myself liking the song, so I mapped it. Now I like the song a little less.

The song is about fleeting youth. People, places, and events being lost to the sands of time, leaving only memories behind. Yeah, it's not as profound as the music Mili puts out but it's got some depth at least. I'd say it's quite somber, but still uplifting in a way. I guess that's all down to interpretation.

The difficulty name is "Fucking Weebs" because that's the difficulty name for every Japanese song I map. This is the third one that I've submitted.

Not going for rank. If you want to mod the map, feel free to do so. I should respond to it within a few days.